Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 16th, 2010, 11:52 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
The Book of Green Construct (Mech Warrior)

The Book of Green Construct (Mech Warrior)

C3G DC WAVE 4
FIGHT AGAINST FEAR

The figure used for this unit is a Burger King figure from the Iron Man 2 Movie set.
Its name is Hammer Drone.

Character Bio - From the deep recesses of Green Lanterns' minds, comes the creative physical manifestation of the Mech Warrior - a powerful robot like android that is efficient in its assaults on the enemy and is notorious for its towering presence and high constitution. This Mech Warrior is a non-sentient construct made completely out of Green Energy that flows from a Green Power ring and the one that wears it.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Base Clarification: Green Construct (Mech Warrior) is a double-based figure.
  • Q: So when does the Green Construct get to take a turn during the Green Lantern's turn?
    A: During the part of the turn where that Green Lantern would normally make one or more attacks, which would be after that Green Lantern moved and before it did any after taking a turn special powers.
  • Q: Can I use Green Construct Creation to place previously destroyed Green Constructs?
    A: No. Once a Green Construct you control is destroyed, it is out of the game.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:
  • As a Green Construct, while Green Construct is adjacent to Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner), Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner) cannot be attacked and if Green Construct would be destroyed while adjacent to Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner), Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner) may roll for his Sustained Willpower special power.
  • As a figure that starts the game off the battlefield, Green Construct has these Off-the-Battlefield Synergies.
  • As an Energy Construct, Green Construct has these Energy Construct Synergies.
  • As a Huge figure, Green Construct has these Huge Synergies.
Outgoing Synergy:
  • Due to the Green Construct Creation special power, Green Construct can only be placed on the battlefield before taking a turn with a Green Lantern. Current Green Lanterns.
  • Due to the Green Construct Control special power, Green Construct can only take a turn instead of attacking with a Green Lantern. Current Green Lanterns.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips--Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez

Last edited by Splash; July 27th, 2022 at 03:59 PM.
Old May 16th, 2010, 11:58 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Green Construct Thread - Design Phase

NAME = GREEN CONSTRUCT
SECRET IDENTITY = MECH WARRIOR

SPECIES = ENERGY
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CONSTRUCT
PERSONALITY = RESOLUTE

SIZE/HEIGHT = HUGE 13 (DOUBLE-SPACED)

LIFE = 2

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 120

GREEN CONSTRUCT CREATION
Green Constructs do not start the game on the battlefield. After revealing an Order Marker on Green Lantern's Army Card, you may immediately place one Green Construct you control that is not on the battlefield on any empty space within 3 clear sight spaces of that Green Lantern. You may not create any additional Green Constructs this turn. If you no longer control any Green Lanterns, destroy all Green Constructs you control.

GREEN CONSTRUCT CONTROL
After revealing an Order Marker on Green Lantern's Army Card, instead of attacking with that Green Lantern, you may take a turn with any Green Construct you control. Green Constructs may only attack, move, or take a turn in this manner. You may not take any additional turns with other Green Constructs this turn.

DOUBLE ATTACK
When this Green Construct attacks, it may attack one additional time.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Last edited by SirGalahad; April 26th, 2014 at 11:47 PM.
Old May 17th, 2010, 12:15 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Based loosely off of both Iskra and the Rechets:

GREEN CONSTRUCT CREATION

Green Constructs do not start the game on the battlefield. After revealing an OM on any chosen Green Lantern's Army Card you control, you may immediately place this Green Construct on any empty space within 3 clear sight spaces of the chosen Green Lantern. While this Green Construct is in play, you may take a turn with this Green Construct instead of attacking with the chosen Green Lantern. This Green Construct may only attack, be moved, or take a turn in this manner. If the chosen Green Lantern is destroyed, you must also destroy this Green Construct.

There are a lot of bases to cover on this one, so I could be missing something. Please look over it carefully. But if that works, then we could give Kyle this:

ARTISTIC FLARE
After taking a turn with this Green Lantern, you may immediately take a turn with any Green Construct that was created by this Green Lantern.

That would allow Kyle to create the GC, move himself, either attack himself or take a turn with a Green Construct (because of the Green Construct Creation power), then take a turn with a Green Construct. Basically he can do everything any other GL can do with a GC, only once he is done, he can take an additional turn with the GC. At best, it is still only two turns, either a turn with Kyle and a turn with the GC, or two turns with the GC.

Last edited by Griffin; May 17th, 2010 at 12:39 AM. Reason: updated with Spidey's suggestion
Old May 17th, 2010, 12:34 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That wording may need a tad bit of cleaning up, but I do believe it covers all the essentials!
Spidey, I really hope we keep the Constructs to one power each, honestly, even the unique huge ones like this.
Also, I'd rather see the life and defense switched. I see Constructs as big, powerful things that dissipate after a big attack or two. They're tough but don't have staying power.
Oh, and what gives with not linking this in the main thread?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 17th, 2010, 12:36 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Based loosely off of both Iskra and the Rechets:

GREEN CONSTRUCT CREATION
Green Constructs do not start the game on the battlefield. After revealing an OM on any chosen Green Lantern's Army Card you control, you may immediately place this Green Construct on any empty space within 3 clear sight spaces of the chosen Green Lantern. While this Green Construct is in play, you may take a turn with this Green Construct instead of attacking with the chosen Green Lantern. This Green Construct may only attack, be moved, or take a turn in this manner. If the chosen Green Lantern is destroyed, you must also destroy this Green Construct.

There are a lot of bases to cover on this one, so I could be missing something. Please look over it carefully. But if that works, then we could give Kyle this:

ARTISTIC FLARE
When this Green Lantern creates a Green Construct, he may immediately take a turn with that same Green Construct.

That would allow Kyle to create the GC, take a turn with the GC, move himself, then either attack himself or take another turn with the GC. Basically his opening move with the GC would be much more effective than other GLs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
That wording may need a tad bit of cleaning up, but I do believe it covers all the essentials!
Spidey, I really hope we keep the Constructs to one power each, honestly, even the unique huge ones like this.
Also, I'd rather see the life and defense switched. I see Constructs as big, powerful things that dissipate after a big attack or two. They're tough but don't have staying power.
Oh, and what gives with not linking this in the main thread?
, I was busy PMing Hahma to ask him about voting proxy for me?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old May 17th, 2010, 12:39 AM

I updated the above post with Spidey's suggestion.
Old May 17th, 2010, 12:39 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

lol, touche. I'm annoyed just because it seems like it's becoming a trend with Necro not doing it either. Gotta get us back on track here!

Old May 17th, 2010, 12:40 AM

I agree that our constructs should have a low life of 2 or 3 at the very most.
Old May 17th, 2010, 12:41 AM

Also, I think that one power per Construct would be best, not including Super Strength and Flying of course.
Old May 17th, 2010, 02:23 PM
C3G's First Fan

Tweaked first post based on Bat's and Griff's comments.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old May 17th, 2010, 02:25 PM

I think the species should be Construct ... and personality ... Subservient, maybe? Mindless? Automated? Controlled?

Old May 17th, 2010, 02:33 PM
C3G's First Fan

I like the idea of this one getting any synergy from Robots, Soulborgs, etc. though.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library