Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 11th, 2010, 09:50 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
The Book of Harley Quinn (Classic)

The Book of Harley Quinn (Classic)

C3G DC WAVE 3
SHADOW OF THE BAT

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Hypertime set.
Its model numbers and name are #034-036 / Harley Quinn.
Its model numbers and name are #132 / Dr. Harleen Quinzel.

Character Bio - Harleen became fascinated with the Joker while interning at Arkham, and volunteered to analyze him. She fell hopelessly in love nearly instantly with the Joker during their sessions, and she helped him escape from the asylum more than once. When the Joker is returned to Arkham in a battered and broken state after a battle with Batman, the sight of the injured Joker drives Harley to don the costume and become Harley Quinn, the Joker's sidekick and love.

Harley Quinn later joins forces with Poison Ivy, even sharing an apartment together. Through Poison Ivy's seeds Harley Quinn is gifted super-human agility and strength as well as becoming immune to all toxins.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Q: So, um, can I like choose any space on the battlefield to throw this bomb at?
    A: Um, no. No you can't. The chosen space must be within the range of the attack (range 5, lob 8 ) as it relates to Harley Quinn.
  • Q: How does Lob work anyway?
    A: The official procedure for Lob can be found here.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Harley Quinn may take a turn after any other Insane figure you control with her Insane Devotion special power.

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

ImmunitiesBenefitsWeaknesses_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 06:11 PM. Reason: png
Old May 11th, 2010, 09:54 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Harley Quinn - Harleen Quinzel - Design Phase

NAME = HARLEY QUINN
SECRET IDENTITY = HARLEEN QUINZEL

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MISFIT
PERSONALITY = INSANE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 130

INSANE DEVOTION
After revealing an Order Marker on the Army Card of any other insane figure you control and taking a turn with that figure, if Harley Quinn is within clear sight of that figure, you may take an immediate turn with Harley Quinn, and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

SMILEX BOMB SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Lob 8. Attack 6.
Choose a space to bomb. Any figure on the chosen space and all figures within 2 spaces of the chosen space are affected. No clear line of sight is needed. Roll 6 attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. After all affected figures have rolled defense dice, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 13 or higher, remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random from each affected figure's Army Card. Smilex Bomb Special Attack may only be used once per game.

ACROBATIC MANEUVER
When Harley Quinn rolls defense dice against an opponent's attack, one shield will block all damage. For each shield rolled, you may immediately move Harley Quinn one space up to 6 levels up or down. When Harley Quinn moves using Acrobatic Maneuver, she will not take any falling damage or leaving engagement attacks.

Original Post:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by SirGalahad; April 26th, 2014 at 10:59 PM.
Old May 11th, 2010, 10:02 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Interesting stuff! I really like the theme of everything. There might be a few bugs to work out in some of the powers, though.

INSANE PARTNERSHIP
If Harley Quinn does not inflict one or more wounds when attacking an enemy figure with her normal attack, you may immediately attack the same enemy figure with one figure with the insane personality you control that is within range of that enemy figure.

"Defender" just doesn't sound official to me, and "with the X personality" is the official precedent for dealing with personalities.

The big problem with the bomb SA is that figures are not adjacent to spaces ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 11th, 2010, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Interesting stuff! I really like the theme of everything. There might be a few bugs to work out in some of the powers, though.

INSANE PARTNERSHIP
If Harley Quinn does not inflict one or more wounds when attacking an enemy figure with her normal attack, you may immediately attack the same enemy figure with one figure with the insane personality you control that is within range of that enemy figure.

"Defender" just doesn't sound official to me, and "with the X personality" is the official precedent for dealing with personalities.
Defender is the term used in the rule books, but I like your wordage better anyway.
Quote:

The big problem with the bomb SA is that figures are not adjacent to spaces ...
What about figures on adjacent spaces? Would something like that work?

If it's too hard I can easily settle for targetting a figure instead of a space, I just thought it would have more of a bomb feel if it didn't have to be a figure you threw it at.

Cheers
Old May 11th, 2010, 10:35 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
The Book of Harley Quinn

C3G DC Exclusive

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the ??? set. Its model numbers are #?, ?, or ?.

Harley Quinn
Harleen Quinzel
HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
CRIMINAL
DERANGED
MEDIUM 4

Life: 4
Move: 5
Range: 1
Attack: 3
Defense: 4
All of this looks great! I could see Insane on her personality as well, but deranged is cool.
Quote:
INSANE PARTNERSHIP
If Harley Quinn does not inflict one or more wounds when attacking with her normal attack, you may immediately attack the same defender with one insane figure you control that is within range of the defending figure.
Awesome! Love it! Perfect!

Quote:
Range 5. Lob 8. Attack 2.
Choose a space to bomb. Any figure on the chosen space and all figures adjacent to the chosen space are affected. No clear line of sight is needed. Roll 2 attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. After attacking, roll the 20-sided die.
If you roll a 16 or higher, you may remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random from each affected figure's Army Card.
The only thing I am not sure about here is her having OM reveal. What is the purpose?
Quote:
ACROBATIC MANEUVER
When rolling defense dice against an attack from an opponent's figure, for each shield rolled you may move Harley Quinn one space. When Harley Quinn moves using Acrobatic Maneuver she does not take any leaving engagement attacks. When Harley Quinn has finished moving with her Acrobatic Maneuver, if she is no longer in range of the attack, she does not receive any wounds from the attack.

Hmmm, not sure how I feel about this power. If I am understanding it correctly, no one with a Range of 1 can deal her any damage unless she whiffs defense? Sounds a little overpowered to me. Maybe if they could be able to switch to a SA if she moves away, then many could still effect her. I mean currently Superman would have a hell of a time wounding her. Does that really strike you as thematic?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old May 11th, 2010, 11:25 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think Spidey raises good points, but I think dropping Harley's defense to 3 is the way to go. She'll be a pain for Supes, but she'll whiff eventually on 3 defense (and a lot sooner than on 4). And she shouldn't hurt him much in the meantime.
A3n, I think "figures on adjacent spaces" may, in fact, do the trick there. I agree that I like it being different than the typical explosive attack mechanic.

Old May 12th, 2010, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:
Range 5. Lob 8. Attack 2.
Choose a space to bomb. Any figure on the chosen space and all figures adjacent to the chosen space are affected. No clear line of sight is needed. Roll 2 attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. After attacking, roll the 20-sided die.
If you roll a 16 or higher, you may remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random from each affected figure's Army Card.
The only thing I am not sure about here is her having OM reveal. What is the purpose?
I included it as a tie in with the Smilex glyph since it is basically a Joker thing .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:
ACROBATIC MANEUVER
When rolling defense dice against an attack from an opponent's figure, for each shield rolled you may move Harley Quinn one space. When Harley Quinn moves using Acrobatic Maneuver she does not take any leaving engagement attacks. When Harley Quinn has finished moving with her Acrobatic Maneuver, if she is no longer in range of the attack, she does not receive any wounds from the attack.
Hmmm, not sure how I feel about this power. If I am understanding it correctly, no one with a Range of 1 can deal her any damage unless she whiffs defense? Sounds a little overpowered to me. Maybe if they could be able to switch to a SA if she moves away, then many could still effect her. I mean currently Superman would have a hell of a time wounding her. Does that really strike you as thematic?
What about if I changed it to move on any blanks rolled? (which from memory is a bit like one of the Flash's powers)

Cheers
Old May 12th, 2010, 01:21 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Oh, I like the movement, just not sure how I feel about the Range thing, I guess. I guess some options are a) allow movement if she blocks the attack, b) allow movement either way after attack, c) have her take only a leaving engagement attack then move X number of spaces and take no further leaving engagement or otherwise attacks (so for a possible wound, she would get phantom walk and ignore the attack), OR d) switch to blanks as we have already done this, plus still has possibility of getting hit if within range.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old May 12th, 2010, 01:39 AM

I still think just lowering her defense to 3 would do the trick. I think a defense of 4 is too high for her anyway, especially given a defensive power.

Old May 12th, 2010, 01:45 AM

Yep I can see dropping the defense to 3 being the fix & will do this & the other update tonight.

Cheers
Old May 12th, 2010, 01:47 AM

She'll still be annoying for Superman this way, but one whiff should do the trick to just about get her killed, and a whiff isn't too hard to pull off with 3 defense. Not to mention, with only a potential move of 3, she won't be getting out of the range of much more than melee attacks.

Old May 12th, 2010, 06:29 AM

Quote:
She'll still be annoying for Superman this way, but one whiff should do the trick to just about get her killed, and a whiff isn't too hard to pull off with 3 defense. Not to mention, with only a potential move of 3, she won't be getting out of the range of much more than melee attacks.
Yeah it would be like, "Stand still so I can hit you!".

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library