Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old August 19th, 2012, 11:32 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Avengers Assemble! New Custom Project

and some

Old August 21st, 2012, 01:26 AM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just picked up the Space Phantom clix and am thinking about making a card for him as well. The only experience with him that I can recall is from Avengers #2 so I will have to go back and reread it. At first glace though, I think you have the right idea, though I want to think about how it would work in terms of game play.

The biggest issue for characters like these (Skrulls, Super Adaptoid, etc.) is that their value often depends on who else is in the game. If they can become Thor like, that is pretty valuable.

Who knows....I may wind up using yours.

Last edited by badgermaniac; August 21st, 2012 at 01:32 AM.
Old August 21st, 2012, 08:28 AM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks for Comments Badger. Your right about it being tricky how to portray shapeshifting abilities. I think I captured his powers pretty accurately. I tried to give him a reason to use the power on more than just 1 figure. Also I tried to limit it to less powerful figures no "Gods". If you have a chance to do any playtesting let me know what you think.
Old August 26th, 2012, 11:52 PM

Zemo

Last edited by Drewman-chu; September 3rd, 2012 at 10:42 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2012, 10:40 PM

The original Black Knight

Old September 9th, 2012, 10:54 PM

and the next M.O.E.

Old September 16th, 2012, 10:52 PM

No figure for this guy but if someone makes a custom here is a temp card.

Old September 21st, 2012, 07:29 PM

Pym's next identity

Old September 22nd, 2012, 12:35 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman-chu View Post
and Ironman

Is it "MACH 2" or MARK 2?
Old September 22nd, 2012, 03:11 PM

That's my German getting in the way corrected below.

Old September 22nd, 2012, 03:12 PM

And the orginal Grey and Proto Classic

Last edited by Drewman-chu; October 1st, 2012 at 11:02 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2012, 10:47 AM

The next M.O.E.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations