Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old August 26th, 2012, 06:16 PM

15gudasc is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Talking 15gudasc's pictured battle report!

Hey everyone! I've read a lot of cool battle reports on here, so I thought I'd try doing some myself. This is my first ever report so I'd appreciate feedback on what I'm doing wrong and what I'm doing right! I was playing against my friend who, admittedly, isn't too great at Heroscape. (Sorry about the picture quality, I took a few shots and then my camera died, so I had to use my iPod!)

15gudasc's Army:
Agent Carr, Knights of Weston, Marcus Decimus Gallus, 10th Regiment of Foot x3

Frank's army:
Tarn Viking Warriors, Wolves of Badru, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior, Deathreavers, Braxas

We played on the BoV map Fossil.

Both armies move toward the center of the battlefield, ready to fight.

The 10th Regiment gets the first shots, eliminating a Deathreaver and wounding Braxas.

A Knight of Weston moves up to attack some Vikings, but is quickly overwhelmed.

Meanwhile, Raelin moves up to Whirlwind Assault some more Knights. They survive the attack and in turn deal one wound to her.

Also, a Knight moves up to attack Braxas, but does nothing. Immedeatley after, a Wolf of Badru pounces on the Knight and kills him.

A 10th Regiment kills the pouncer.

Some other 10th deals a wound to Raelin and kills a viking.

Raelin, dodging all leaving engagement attacks, moves up to some 10th and Whirlwind Assaults them, ending both of them.
The rest of the 10th weren't happy about losing fellow comrades. They attack Raelin, dealing 2 more wounds.

Braxas moves up to use her Poisnouse Acid Breath, but doesn't do any damage.

Agent Carr moves up to finish Raelin.

Frank had his next order marker on Raelin, so he lost a turn. Next, some 10th shoot at Braxas, dealing two wounds.

After moving up to take down a viking with his bayonet, a 10th gets cut down by the viking's friends.

The 10th continue to attack Braxas, bringing her close to death.

Braxas escapes and uses his poisonous acid breath to take down some 10th and Agent Carr.

The 10th finally take down Braxas.

Another Wolf pounces and takes the life of a 10th.

The 10th take out the last of the Wolves and some of the Deathreavers.

Down to one last Tarn Viking, Frank manages to kill one last Knight of Weston before being cut down.

15gudasc wins!

So how did I do for my first battle report! Please comment! =)
Old August 26th, 2012, 06:29 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker
Re: 15gudasc's pictured battle report!

I'd say you did a fine job, the only thing I can really suggest is better picture quality.
Old August 27th, 2012, 08:11 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

What he said^ But I can live with it. Great job!

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old August 27th, 2012, 12:38 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
What he said^ But I can live with it. Great job!
Keep it up.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old August 28th, 2012, 09:49 PM

Thanks guys! Next time the pictures will definetely be better quality.

I'm looking at doing another report this weekend. I'm having some guys over and hopefully we can get a 3 person battle going.

I just hope it doesn't turn into a 2 vs. 1 battle like all 3 person free-for-alls eventually do.
Old August 29th, 2012, 10:13 AM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 15gudasc View Post
I just hope it doesn't turn into a 2 vs. 1 battle like all 3 person free-for-alls eventually do.
You could do a "Kill the punk to your left" kind of thing.
Old August 29th, 2012, 07:07 PM

That seems like the best idea. I've been reading around the forums and that's what they suggest for 3 person battles.

I wonder, maybe it would be possible to do a 3 vs. 1 where players 1 and 2 are in an alliance against player three, but player three has some advantages. Like for example, players 1 and 2 have 400 points each, but maybe player 3 has 800 points. Player 3 could also have 2 sets of order markers so he is equal with players 1 and 2 in terms of movement and attacks. How well do you guys think that would work?
Old August 29th, 2012, 07:32 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

There's some rules for multiplayer vs. one in the Shadow Caverns download, that was made available after WotC discontinued Heroscape. There's been some discussion of how well they work at the end of the Lost Scenario thread. They might help you?
Old August 29th, 2012, 08:24 PM

Quote:
There's some rules for multiplayer vs. one in the Shadow Caverns download, that was made available after WotC discontinued Heroscape. There's been some discussion of how well they work at the end of the Lost Scenario thread. They might help you?
Thanks! I wasn't able to use the download for the Shadow Caverns because the downloads on this website don't work for me for some reason, but I was able to find it somewhere else online. It seems from what I read that the "dungeon master," or the 1 in 1 vs.2, receieves 2 extra order markers and drafts a slightly bigger army. I think I might do something along the lines of that. That sounds pretty fair to me. I'll probably end up being the 1 in 1 vs. 2 anyway. lol
Old September 2nd, 2012, 04:43 PM

Smile Re: 15gudasc's pictured battle report!

Here's my next report! It was a 3 way match between Tanner, Travis and I. We played with themed armies. Tanner's theme was Marro, my theme was humans, and Travis's theme was anything else. The camera didn't die on me this time, so the pictures aren't crapy quality like last time!

15gudasc's Army
Sir Denrick, Knights of Weston, Krav Maga Agents, 10th Regiment of Foot x3, Airbourne Elite (not started on the board), Finn the Viking Champion, and Isamu.

Tanner's Army
Marden Nagrubs, Marro Dividers, Marro Drudge x2, Marro Stingers x2, Me-Burq-Sa, Marro Stingers x2, Marro Warriors, Tul-Bak-Ra, and Marro Hive.

Travis
Kameon Awa, Wolves of Badru, Major Q9, Deathwalkers, Grimnak, and Krug.

We played on a map we built ourselves, just for this game.

The game starts when some Marro come up to the bridge, only to be exterminated immedeatly by the Redcoats.

Meanwhile, Me-Burq-Sa uses his parylizing stare to scare a Redcoat, who he then proceeds to kill.

Immedeatley, the British (on the left) are able to take down Me-Burq-Sa in one turn. Also, Grimnak has moved up to chomp on some of the Marro.

Grimnak is busy leaving a trail of destruction in his path.

The Marro has had enough. Tul-Bak-Ra teleports over to Grimnak, and after Grimnak gets one last snack, takes him down.

Just when it seems the Marro got a break, the Airbourne Elite drop in and start lobbing some grenades.

While that goes on, Major Q9 moves out and takes down a 10th with his Queglix Gun.

After some other Redcoats try to take down Q9 unsuccessfully, Kameon Awa moves up to take down another.

After eliminating that squad of Redcoats, Major Q9 moves up, only to be engaged by the Knights of Weston, who deal 2 wounds on the Soulborg.

Out of nowhere, a Marro Stinger comes up and gets a lucky shot on Q9.

The knights move up to take down the samurai...

...but they are all slayed by Kameon Awa's counter strikes.

Tul-Bak-Ra teleports over to the bridge and tries to Mind Blast some Redcoats, which doesn't do anything. In turn, they deal 2 wounds to him, but he summons reinforcements, also.

Tul-Bak-Ra teleports to the other side of the bridge to take down one last Redcoat before the Krav Maga Agents gun him down.

After stealth dodging an attack from the Marro Stinger that killed Q9, they move up the bridge and take him down.

Kameon Awa starts heading out to take down the Marro Hive, but takes two wounds on the way.

Before being able to do any damage to the Hive, a Stinger, with the help of Finn, take down Kameon. (sorry about the hand in the shot, lol)

Finn tries to evacuate the swamp, but gets cut down by a Divider.

Krug heads out of the Tundra, aiming to elimate the remainder of the 10th. The Redcoats get two lucky hits, resulting in 4 wounds on Krug.

Krug proceeds to wipe the floor with the Redcoats who decided to mess with him.

It was up to the Agents to hold the line, but they weren't able to hold up against Krug's massive double attack.

The only survivors of the human army are Sir Denrick and Isamu.

Interestingly, Krug decides to retreat to the tundra. Sir Denrick, knowing he will probably not survive the trip, valiantly chases him.

Meanwhile, the Marro sit quietly, using the Marro Hive to rebuild their army...

In an epic battle, Sir Denrick deals 3 more wounds to Krug, putting him one wound away from death. Unfortuantely, that also means he has an attack of 9. Sir Denrick amazingly only takes one wound from Krug's double attack, and heroically finishes off Krug.

While that was going on, the Marro Stingers have already killed Isamu, and are heading up to kill Sir Denrick next.

Sir Denrick manages to take 4 more Stingers with him before being shot down himself.

Tanner wins! 15gudasc got second, and Travis got last.

Analysis: I definetely underestimated the Marro Hive. I always do when I play against it. I should've used the Airbourne Elite for more than just to drop some greandes and die. I also should've had Finn try to get as many hits as he could on the Hive, instead of attacking Kameon. Attacking the Samurai instead of the Hive made no sense whatsoever. lol!

One last thing, how do I make spoilers? I see a lot of people put their battle reports inside spoilers to save CPU usage (or at leastI think that's why they do it) but I can't seem to find the button that does it.

Last edited by 15gudasc; September 2nd, 2012 at 05:19 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports