Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old September 21st, 2010, 10:24 AM

in2bator has disabled reputation
Re: The Book of Zelrig

Yeah, but it's not $23 when you're unemployed with 3 kids awesome!

Good trades with SirGalahad, Nano*22, delphic, Talyn, Tartandoc, langfordrocks.
Old September 21st, 2010, 04:44 PM
p-o'd exaderater

LeviofDoom is surprisingly tart

the mimring thing is a problem though, since im bringing zelrig to a tourny

My 2011 tourney record: 7-7
My 2010 tourney record: 7-9
Old December 1st, 2010, 12:29 PM

.68 knows what's in an order marker .68 knows what's in an order marker

Painting Mimring red is a start, but I wanted the sculpt to be different too.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=33811
The first two pics are my Zelrig created from Mimring. It will fool my gaming group who have only seen Zelrig on his army card.
Old December 28th, 2010, 11:01 PM

SPECTER has disabled reputation

Not sure if this would be taken as a stupid question or not but im actually playing a pretty epic scenario. and my girlfriend is attacking my single Grok Rider and Ne Gok Sa with Zelrig's Majestic Flame and im not sure if that sort of area attack would or would not also affect Syvarris and Theracus who are engaged with my Marro units. Clarification would help, because she just rolled three skulls.

"That which is above is as that which is below"
Old December 28th, 2010, 11:49 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPECTER View Post
Not sure if this would be taken as a stupid question or not but im actually playing a pretty epic scenario. and my girlfriend is attacking my single Grok Rider and Ne Gok Sa with Zelrig's Majestic Flame and im not sure if that sort of area attack would or would not also affect Syvarris and Theracus who are engaged with my Marro units. Clarification would help, because she just rolled three skulls.
She has to choose one figure to target. Every figure adjacent to that one chosen figure is also affected and has to roll defense.
Old December 29th, 2010, 10:17 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yup and if it's a double-spaced fig (like your grok rider) so much the better for her!

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old August 6th, 2014, 03:49 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Standarized formatting & checked synergies:
Spoiler Alert!
Old August 6th, 2014, 08:28 PM

MrQuatsch is surprisingly tart

I don't know if this has been posted anywhere, but there is a "faux-Zelrig" figure. I found mine at Micheal's Craft Store chain. It is where the assortment of animals and knights. (this is helpful..)It is made by the same company that makes the Quohan dragon figure. I cannot, for the life of me, remember the name of the company. You can find their figures in Target and Micheal's and other smaller "gift shoppes". The only difference that I can see is that the wings are not as spread out as the actual figures' are.
Old August 6th, 2014, 09:39 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

The company is Bullyland, and this is that dragon:

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 7th, 2014, 11:17 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It looks like Zelrig's dorky cousin Though I might pick one up because it is a probably one twentith the price of Zelrig

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old August 7th, 2014, 09:42 PM

MrQuatsch is surprisingly tart

We call him "Doofrig" because of the look on his face. Not to his face though...
Old November 1st, 2014, 01:21 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

"Army Ideas" link is broken on front page, FYI.

Taking Zelrig to our NHSD tourney today. I'm sick, sick, SICK of Minions and Mezzos! I think Zelrig is by far the best (and possibly only) counter to Mezzos. Since they can only move 2 figs per turn it makes it that much harder to spread them out. Just send Big Z to the start zone and start burning massive amounts of Exoskel markers every turn 'til he dies. Should even the odds and enable the rest of your army to meet the mezzos on an even footing.

He's not super effective against Minions (since their high defense is still enough to withstand his Majestic fires) but that's what the rest of my army will be for. I'm thinking of taking 10th foot...

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations

Last edited by The B.I.V.; November 1st, 2014 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Poop

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units