Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old November 7th, 2010, 02:54 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The Custom Master Set Project's Second Design Thread

This will be the Custom Master Set Project's Second design thread. This will allow us to double our pace at creating units without clogging up the first thread. If you wish to join our project please see our main thread.

Right now we are taking requests on which unit to design. Requests must be proposed in thread.

Votes for characters due Nov. 10
There is no advisor yet.
View the above post for posibilities.

Vote Power:

V. Generals & Advisor=2
Warmonger & Surgeon=1

Last edited by LordEsenwienIV; November 7th, 2010 at 08:23 PM.
Old November 7th, 2010, 03:34 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Custom Master Set Project's Second Design Thread

My choices

LordEsenweinIV:
Spoiler Alert!

Old November 7th, 2010, 04:24 PM

glacierking is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Cool. We should make this a second discussion make sure flameslayer knows about this. I like the ice kyrie
Old November 7th, 2010, 04:33 PM
<>character<>

Quote:
Originally Posted by glacierking View Post
Cool. We should make this a second discussion make sure flameslayer knows about this. I like the ice kyrie
Trust me, he knows all about it.

Old November 7th, 2010, 04:47 PM
<>character<>

Wrong button

Old November 7th, 2010, 04:48 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

LE4, thanks for getting this up, I'll ask you to refrain from doing the Blue Dragon though. I want to get that on the main thread(cause it's awesome). And to keep a close eye on it.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 7th, 2010, 04:50 PM
<>character<>

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
LE4, thanks for getting this up, I'll ask you to refrain from doing the Blue Dragon though. I want to get that on the main thread(cause it's awesome). And to keep a close eye on it.
GAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Old November 7th, 2010, 06:26 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
flameslayer93=2
V. Generals & Advisor=2
Warmonger & Surgeon=1
Fixed

Remember, LE4 I still only get 2 votes as well

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old November 7th, 2010, 06:56 PM

The Champion of Weston knows what's in an order marker The Champion of Weston knows what's in an order marker

I'll join this thread I have more ideas to throw around.

The Champion of Weston is Sir Denrick...
in the DIAMOND CAVE...
Old November 7th, 2010, 06:58 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Champion of Weston View Post
I'll join this thread I have more ideas to throw around.
You can throw ideas in the project dump Champ

Plus if your part of the project(and you are), you don't have to say "I want to join" or anything to that effect for these other threads.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old November 7th, 2010, 07:43 PM

RULK is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I would definately like too help
Old November 7th, 2010, 07:46 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by RULK View Post
I would definately like too help
Ehh, good enough. I'll add you as a Warmonger to the main thread(you'll find the link in my sig). Feel free to post where you want, just don't spam too much.

@LE4: When you get people who wanna help, just shoot me a PM of their names, thanks

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum