Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old April 1st, 2010, 12:07 AM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Speed Custom Unit Contest D2 *Timeline editing phase*

Time Line
Entries Due April 16th
Poll 1 April 17th - 24th
Editing Time April 25th - April 28th
Final Poll April 29th - April 30th

Alright finalists (entry 3 and 9) you began your editing phase.

Last edited by chief; April 25th, 2010 at 03:24 PM.
Old April 1st, 2010, 12:22 AM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Speed Custom Unit Contest D2

Cool beans.

This one is alot more narrow focused. I am glad it is an orc. My two interests in HS these days have been the Orcs and the Samurai.

Me thinks it will be a challenge to make up something new and creative yet still orc themed.

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.
Old April 1st, 2010, 07:55 PM

Orange is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Ill probably enter this competition, the figure is a lot different then what I would normally make a card for so it should be exciting.
Old April 1st, 2010, 08:18 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Two weeks left and I will definitely be making an entry in that time.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 2nd, 2010, 09:27 AM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!

Can you tell us what figure that is please? Would help keep the theme and left box info correct.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 10:59 AM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
A Heat is the time span of 6 consecutive months. A leg is 3 consecutive months. Each contest will be 1 month long. At the end of each leg the 3 winners will go under a play test process by the judges. The winner will then be placed into the finals for that heat. At the end of each heat the finalists will be put up against each other. The winner of each heat will be placed into the Tried and True Classic Customs Index or "hall of fame" as well as a Speed Custom Unit Contest Winners Display Thread.
Heat = 6 months
Leg = 3 months
Contest = 1 month

Each leg has 3 winners that get playtested.
Quote:
At the end of each heat the finalist will be put up against each other.
Does that mean there will be 2 finalist or 6 finalist? I understand it to be 6.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 02:26 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmage7a View Post
Quote:
A Heat is the time span of 6 consecutive months. A leg is 3 consecutive months. Each contest will be 1 month long. At the end of each leg the 3 winners will go under a play test process by the judges. The winner will then be placed into the finals for that heat. At the end of each heat the finalists will be put up against each other. The winner of each heat will be placed into the Tried and True Classic Customs Index or "hall of fame" as well as a Speed Custom Unit Contest Winners Display Thread.
Heat = 6 months
Leg = 3 months
Contest = 1 month

Each leg has 3 winners that get playtested.
Quote:
At the end of each heat the finalist will be put up against each other.
Does that mean there will be 2 finalist or 6 finalist? I understand it to be 6.
The leg winner will move onto a final two for play testing. In each leg the 3 winners are out for each others throats so to say.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 03:28 PM

Carakki knows what's in an order marker Carakki knows what's in an order marker

Can we "repaint" the figure digitally?
Old April 7th, 2010, 04:19 PM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness

With the deadline approaching I thought I would give this thread some more attention.

Without going into details or specifics I thought I would mention this one thing to consider. That is how our Orc friend function with the other orc Units? The other Orc heroes are very synergestic with their squads, so something you need to think about.

Here is some ideas if you want to look:

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks for the tip how to make spoilers Necro.

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Last edited by Toad Rocket; April 7th, 2010 at 06:42 PM.
Old April 7th, 2010, 06:29 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

[spoiler*]
Take out the asterisk.
[/spoiler*]

Spoiler Alert!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 7th, 2010, 06:50 PM

Carakki knows what's in an order marker Carakki knows what's in an order marker

Nobody answered, so I think it's worth reposting:

Can we "repaint" the figure digitally?
Old April 15th, 2010, 05:27 PM

Just a reminder.

Tomorrow is the last day for entries.

Good luck all.

Good Trades I have had.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards