Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old April 11th, 2019, 03:26 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Index of 3D Printed Stl Files

I've got a request:

I'm making some custom jungle terrain and I'd like a way for it to attach to my boards a bit better than it currently does.

Could somebody make a hex like this in Blender (just the completely opaque part)? The idea is that this tile locks in to the regular pieces, and I can slide my jungle pieces in place.

Assuming what I'm asking for makes sense and is printable, I'd love to buy a few of these from somebody.

Thanks!

customs/maps/c3v/sov

how to:
make a card/post your maps

CVN~ "I highly recommend C3V customs!"
Old April 15th, 2019, 06:05 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I've got a request:

I'm making some custom jungle terrain and I'd like a way for it to attach to my boards a bit better than it currently does.

Could somebody make a hex like this in Blender (just the completely opaque part)? The idea is that this tile locks in to the regular pieces, and I can slide my jungle pieces in place.

Assuming what I'm asking for makes sense and is printable, I'd love to buy a few of these from somebody.

Thanks!
Like this?
(I don't think I oriented it correctly...)

Old April 16th, 2019, 01:24 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Yes, that's exactly what I had in mind!

I'll probably get back to you next month with an order.

customs/maps/c3v/sov

how to:
make a card/post your maps

CVN~ "I highly recommend C3V customs!"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles