Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old July 2nd, 2014, 11:49 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The G.I. Joe Project

Destro may arm and increase the range of some GIJoe units with his Arms Dealer Special Power.

ARMS DEALER
At the start of the game, choose the card of one unique human or clone hero you control with a range of 4 or less. As long as that card does not have the Super Strength Special Power, add 3 to that cards range. This effect does not end when Destro leaves the game.

Full List (as of 9/15/14) - Highest base attack to lowest.

Range 4 - Attack 4
Destro

-Attack 3
Cobra Commander

Range 1 - Attack 4
Serpentor
Storm Shadow

Last edited by Yodaking; September 15th, 2014 at 01:03 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2014, 11:54 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Judge Dredd is Range 1. That would be a nice boost for him as all his ranged attacks are SAs and get no height bonus.
Originally he was going to have normal range but I ended up dropping it to 1 so he could have a stronger punch.

Ahh, I see now it only applies to Humans, drats.
Yeah, the list was just too long with all the species included. Weird things like Beast Boy Cheetah was getting a ranged attack. Might have to add back in Clones though as I just realized the Serpentor is one. What do you think? Too powerful for Judge Dredd & Red Skull to also get the range boost or not?

*edit* I went ahead and added clone to the power and lists. I'm also going to restrict Cobra Commanders hero bonding to humans & clones, but no limits on range or super strength.

Last edited by Yodaking; July 2nd, 2014 at 12:28 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2014, 12:18 PM
C3G Landlord

The Cobra Leadership Special Power allows certain Cobra heroes to bond with Criminal and Terrorist Squads in exchange for not moving.

Full C3G List (as of 7/7/14)

A.I.M. Agents (3)
Hired Guns (4)
HYDRA Agents (4)
Intergang Agents (3)
Joker Goons (4)
Street Thugs (4)

Full GIJoe List (as of 7/7/14)

Cobra Troopers (2)
Old July 2nd, 2014, 12:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Cobra Commander may use his Command and Conquer Special Power to bond with any human or clone unique hero in exchange for not attacking.

An unengaged Stalker may use his Field Medic Special Power to heal an adjacent human or clone unique hero in exchange for not attacking.

Full C3G List (as of 9/15/14)
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Yodaking; February 9th, 2015 at 02:35 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2014, 12:58 PM
C3G Landlord

Cobra Commander may use his Command and Conquer Special Power to bond with any human or clone unique hero in exchange for not attacking.

An unengaged Stalker may use his Field Medic Special Power to heal an adjacent friendly unique human or clone hero in exchange for not attacking.

Full GIJoe List of Unique Human and Clone Heroes (as of 9/15/14)

Baroness
Beach Head
Cobra Commander w/hood
Destro
Gung-Ho
Mutt
Road Block
Serpentor
Snake Eyes
Stalker
Storm Shadow

Last edited by Yodaking; February 9th, 2015 at 02:43 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2014, 01:08 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post

Yeah, the list was just too long with all the species included. Weird things like Beast Boy Cheetah was getting a ranged attack. Might have to add back in Clones though as I just realized the Serpentor is one. What do you think? Too powerful for Judge Dredd & Red Skull to also get the range boost or not?

*edit* I went ahead and added clone to the power and lists. I'm also going to restrict Cobra Commanders hero bonding to humans & clones, but no limits on range or super strength.
Dredd could use some help. Unless he is fighting Criminals he will almost never get his points worth so I think that will be a very nice boost for him. Good stuff.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 5th, 2014, 12:20 AM
C3G Landlord

Baroness wants to find the X OM, and if found can remove it or move a friendly hero via her Counterintelligence power. There are many figures in C3G that can benefit from the X OM.

COUNTERINTELLIGENCE
Once per round, before taking a turn with Baroness, you may choose an Order Marker on an opponent's Army Card. That opponent must reveal that Order Marker to you. If it is an 'X' Order Marker you may either remove that 'X' Order Marker or you may move one other Hero you control up to 4 spaces.

Figures with powers that use the X OM

Baron Zemo (Heinrich) - Adhesive X Trap
Baron Zemo (Helmut) - Master Swordplay
Batman (Terry McGinnis) - Tactical Com-link
Black King - Hellfire Club Influence
Black Tarantula - Healer X
Cecil Stedman - Taxpayer Teleportation Tech (unrevealed OM)
Cyborg, Cyborg Superman, Dethlok, Donald Feruson, Lady Deathstrike, Mettalo - Cybernetic Repair X
Deadpool, Marrow, Sabretooth, Wolverine, X-23 - Healing Factor X
Destiny - Probability Precognition (unrevealed OM)
Doctor Fate - Helm of Nabu (unrevealed OM)
Doctor Manhattan - Infinite Being (unrevealed OM)
Enchantress - Soul Swap
Graviton - Gravitational Shield (unrevealed OM)
Iron Fist - Focused Chi
J. Jonah Jameson - Smear Campaign (OM on card)
Loki - Deceptive Teleportation
Mad Thinker - Android Affinity (unrevealed OM)
Mongul - Warworld's Orbital Assault
Oracle - Secret Attack Plan
Ozymandias - Smartest Man in the World (cannot be removed)
Professor X - Psychic Defense X
Sage - Mutant Power Boost, Telepathic Tactician (OM on card)
Silver Surfer - The Power Cosmic (unrevealed OM)
Solovar - Simian Inspiration (OM on card)
The Hood - Cloak of Dormammu
The Riddler - Befuddling Tactics (OM on card)
Trickster - Hey, Look Over There! (reveal X OM on any card)

Last edited by Yodaking; July 5th, 2014 at 02:49 PM.
Old July 5th, 2014, 12:24 AM
C3G Landlord

For the list above, I just went through the C3G list of figures and noted the ones I could think of. I'm sure I missed a few as I don't know every card by heart, so please let me know if you can think of one I missed. Just note that I purposely left off a few figures & powers that work prior to the 1st OM being revealed, since Baroness can not stop those powers from taking place.
Old July 5th, 2014, 02:54 PM
C3G Landlord

About to start modding my Storm Shadow & Serpentor minis today, it might take me a week or more before they are finished but keep an eye out. If they turn out like what I have planned in my head they should be pretty sweet. In the mean time I need to get to work on the designs for both. Serpentor was posted a few days ago among all the bookkeeping posts. You can find him from the link on the first page. Next up is then Storm Shadow & Snake Eyes. They are so closely linked that I wanted to post them both the bigger picture could be seen by all.
Old July 5th, 2014, 02:55 PM
C3G Landlord

Storm Shadow
Tommy S. Arashikage
Cobra

Human
UH
Mercenary
Driven
Medium 5

Life 5 (Tough)
Move 6 (Quick)
Range 1
Attack 3 (Advanced Melee Attack)
Defense 5 (Advanced Combat Agility)

COMBAT DEXTERITY
Storm Shadow may attack with his normal attack up to 2 times at any point before, during, or after his normal move as long as he is on a space where he could end his movement.

THROWING STAR SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 3, Attack 2
Figures targeted by Throwing Star Special Attack roll 1 fewer defense die. When using Throwing Star Special Attack, Storm Shadow may attack 2 additional times.

ARASHIKAGE CLAN NINJA
Storm Shadow is never attacked when leaving engagements. When attacking an opponent's adjacent figure with a normal attack, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled. When defending against a normal attack from an adjacent figure, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled. When attacked by a figure within 3 spaces of Storm Shadow and Storm Shadow rolls 3 or more shields, deal 1 wound to the attacking figure.

Hero & Squad Tests - 4att/4def/5life
Hero Tests - 3att/5def/5life
Initial PT - 3att/4def/6life
Initial PT 2 - 3att/5def/5life, 2 L's in team tests.
fret tests @235 - 2 wins!

Last edited by Yodaking; August 26th, 2015 at 10:17 PM.
Old July 5th, 2014, 02:58 PM
C3G Landlord

Snake Eyes

Classified
G.I. Joe

Human
UH
Commando
Loyal
Medium 5

Life 5
Move 6
Range 5
Attack 4
Defense 5

UZI ASSAULT
After Snake Eyes attacks with his normal attack, if he is unengaged he may attack with his normal attack one additional time.

MOVE WITH THE WIND
If Snake Eyes is unengaged and has not yet attacked this round, he may not be targeted for a non-adjacent attack.

ARASHIKAGE CLAN NINJA
Snake Eyes is never attacked when leaving engagements. When attacking an opponent's adjacent figure with a normal attack, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled. When defending against a normal attack from an adjacent figure, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled. When attacked by a figure within 3 spaces of Snake Eyes and Snake Eyes rolls 3 or more shields, deal 1 wound to the attacking figure.

Initial PT
Team Test 2 @235, Team Lost
Fret Test @235, Team Won Both
Team Test 2 @235, Team Lost

Last edited by Yodaking; September 28th, 2015 at 07:53 PM.
Old July 5th, 2014, 03:25 PM
C3G Landlord

I plan on giving Jinx & Storm Shadow with the bow the Arashikage Clan Ninja power too. No real plans for the Hard or Soft Master right now but they would also qualify. It is very similar to Master Martial Arts but with a slight tweak to make it their own thing. If I ever do Billy, he will get CCE though. I may have some synergy related to the Arashikage Clan on a future card so I wanted to keep the actual members connected by the one power.

The range 3 counterstrike ability is to represent their skill and use of ninja throwing stars. So when they roll 3 shields, even if they take a wound, they threw a throwing star back at their attacker as part of their defensive positioning and scored a hit. It works special attacks too. I also incorporated disengage to the power to keep them stealthy.

In the comic books it is stated that Snake Eyes is better at the ninja arts then Storm Shadow and the Hard Master intended to have him take over leadership of the clan. So I wanted to be sure to have Snake Eyes slightly better then Storm Shadow, which is why he gets the 5 def. and Storm Shadow the 4. On top of making him harder to kill, it is easier for Snake Eyes to get the 3 shields needed for their counterstrike ability. Jinx will most likely end up with 3/4 stats to show Storm Shadow is then better than her.

They both get double normal attacks, Storm Shadow gets to move and strike with his swords while Snake Eyes can shoot or use his sword but only after moving. I gave Storm Shadow the Ninja Star SA for a ranged attack when dealing with large groups of low defense squad figures that are not quite in range of his move, Snake Eyes has the sub machine gun for that purpose. Then Snake Eyes has a habit of wandering off and disappearing all the time so I gave him 'the move with the wind power' to show that. He disappears and gets forgotten about until he reappears and starts attacking. I think both will end up over 200 points and should end up being my most expensive figures. Storm Shadow with a bow should also end up over 200. I think the next highest will be Cobra Commander & Serpentor, who may end up in the 200 range, and that is mostly due to their leadership roles rather then their individual abilities.

Last edited by Yodaking; July 5th, 2014 at 03:36 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations