Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old October 17th, 2014, 03:13 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The G.I. Joe Project

You are not side tracking me at all. I'm really good at doing that all on my own. It's great to be able to bounce some of these ideas off other people. I actually did want him to have the flexibility to work with other animals. In general I think he is the type that gets along with all animals better than other people. Maybe mammal would be the more accurate species designation, then he could work with Junkyard & Timber (wolves are closely related to dogs) but not a reptile or bird. I wish I knew what C3G was going to use for Cosmo's species.
Old October 17th, 2014, 03:28 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just going by species of other animals that have been completed. It seems they go quite specific. Beast Boy: Cheetah = Cheetah, Bear = Grizzly Bear, Pterodactyl = Pterodactyl, T-Rex = T-Rex. Others: Rat Swarm = Rodent, Krypto = Kryptonian, Lockheed = Dragon, Fire Ant Swarm = Insect, Killer Bee = Insect, Super-Apes = Simian.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old October 17th, 2014, 03:29 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Rocket Raccoon = Raccoon

My current reward points
Old October 17th, 2014, 04:17 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Had not thought about Rocket. That would be a weird bit of bonding. Looks like it will need to be just Dog in order to be line with C3G. Updated with 'Dog' now.
Old October 22nd, 2014, 10:14 PM
Ninja Playtester

Got a few new joes painted

Snowjob
Spoiler Alert!

Snake Eyes
Spoiler Alert!

Dr. Mindbender
Spoiler Alert!

My current reward points
Old October 22nd, 2014, 10:45 PM
C3G Landlord

Nice, they all look good. Need to stop being lazy and get some more figures painted up myself.
Old October 23rd, 2014, 09:00 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I need to stop being untalented and learn to paint.

Nice work fret

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 31st, 2014, 04:50 PM
Ninja Playtester

My dogs came in and after a little painting I present:

Timber
Spoiler Alert!

Order
Spoiler Alert!

Junkyard
Spoiler Alert!

Timber & Snake Eyes
Spoiler Alert!

My current reward points
Old October 31st, 2014, 06:17 PM
C3G Landlord

Looking good! Thanks for sharing.
Old December 8th, 2014, 10:07 PM
C3G Landlord

Been working on finishing up some custom GI Joe figures I first started working on this Summer. I did all the modding work back then but then put them aside and never got around to painting. I finished up Serpentor so far and thought I'd share him right away. I also have 3 Joes that are getting close to done and one more Joe on the way after that. Then I'll be done painting again for a while as life will be too busy. Anyway here are the pics of Serpentor:
Spoiler Alert!

And some behind the curtain info:
Spoiler Alert!
Old December 8th, 2014, 10:49 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Let me know when you are ready for another round of cards.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 8th, 2014, 11:02 PM
C3G Landlord

I think Destro is more or less ready, I'm pretty comfortable with his powers and price at 180. I haven't done much play testing of late so everything else will need to wait until I get in some more games with them, although I doubt the Baroness will change at all. Better to take my time and make sure rather then rushing through the process though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations