Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old February 5th, 2021, 10:41 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

I say we discern wording then playtest.

I'm tied until Sunday, but I encourage others to grease their elbows and give this hero her just entry into the Halls of Fiction

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old February 7th, 2021, 02:55 AM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

CURSE OF THE EARP HEIR
When placing order markers, if any opponent controls a figure who follows Utgar or Valkril, you must place a numbered order marker on this card and each opponent must place a numbered order marker on the card of their figure who follows Utgar or Valkril, if possible.

Can save word space by saying control. Only control figures who are on the battlefield...

CURSE OF THE EARP HEIR
When placing order markers, players must place a numbered order marker on the Army Card of their figure who follows Utgar or Valkril, if possible.

In this version, wording is cut way down and the effect represents the pandemonium her misfortune brings to town

Old February 7th, 2021, 12:37 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
My Vote

Option 1. With two powers, word space isn't really an issue. Also Valkrill has two "L" s.

~Dysole, currently in the process of moving
Old February 8th, 2021, 08:40 AM

Good catch with the spelling of Valkrill.

Now that power 1 is effectively confirmed, let's work on power 2 then go to playtesting

Old February 13th, 2021, 01:02 AM

Hopefully I get to playtest tomorrow, ice canceled work

Old February 21st, 2021, 03:57 PM

Perhaps we not deal with figure placement after death. Remove the figure from game instead.

Steam Link for playtesting:
https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/...?id=2403752813

So it's fun when she rolls two-skulls.
Her drawback isn't much of a drawback, and that's okay.
Most games she won't be worth her Points, but the one where she takes out an imposing Undead will be the talk of the show.

Once we figure out wording, I'd be willing to vote and move this on.

Last edited by Confred; February 21st, 2021 at 04:41 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2021, 12:02 AM

Timer starts, expires Friday, March 12.

Upcoming design leads are: @SirGalahad @Tornado @Sir Yeshua

Old February 22nd, 2021, 02:12 AM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Thoughts

I'd rather like a 10 point bump with her at 5 life because she's at least as durable as you'd expect someone like Murphy or Shotgun to be. The reason why I had the language I did was to avoid a memory mechanic and because to my knowledge "removed from the game" isn't actually a defined term and so this was the easy way to kill zombies or thralls or skeletons of Annellintia and not have to worry about them regenerating. Otherwise I basically expected that to be about her power level and I'm fine with voting her along once we hammer out the wording.

~Dysole, trucking along
Old February 22nd, 2021, 08:01 PM

Re: Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I'd rather like a 10 point bump with her at 5 life because she's at least as durable as you'd expect someone like Murphy or Shotgun to be. The reason why I had the language I did was to avoid a memory mechanic and because to my knowledge "removed from the game" isn't actually a defined term and so this was the easy way to kill zombies or thralls or skeletons of Annellintia and not have to worry about them regenerating. Otherwise I basically expected that to be about her power level and I'm fine with voting her along once we hammer out the wording.

~Dysole, trucking along
What are rules for Temporary Power Glyphs? Those get removed from the game

Old February 22nd, 2021, 08:49 PM

Glyphillin

So it says removed from the game. Unfortunately it's in a rulebook and not on a card so that feels not QUITE the same but it does make me more amenable to that change.

~Dysole, who wants like a day to sit on it
Old February 23rd, 2021, 02:53 PM

Life 5 should work, I felt she could have been a bit hardier during my playtest. She could possibly stay at 45 Points also, but 50 or 60 is fine too

Old February 23rd, 2021, 07:43 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So this is where we stand currently. i think 50 points is a fair cost.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum