Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 26th, 2018, 11:32 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Hexes in Texas - Dallas / Ft Worth NHSD 2018

Man, I remember playing on Valor’s Vale when it was set up on Dignan’s table when he first built it years ago. Great, fun map.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Last edited by rym; September 26th, 2018 at 11:33 PM. Reason: I could build and bring. Just sayin’...
Old September 27th, 2018, 12:09 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
Man, I remember playing on Valor’s Vale when it was set up on Dignan’s table when he first built it years ago. Great, fun map.
I know that it isn't like most tournament maps, but I'm a sucker for unique and/or large maps like it.
Old September 27th, 2018, 07:15 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth

I’m open to having a larger map but I’ve paired my terrain down. I might have to have somebody else bring it or that might be the only map I could bring. We’ll see.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old October 2nd, 2018, 08:30 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rÿchean View Post
I’m open to having a larger map but I’ve paired my terrain down. I might have to have somebody else bring it or that might be the only map I could bring. We’ll see.
I'll probably bring a big ass map to the event. I still have all my terrain floating around, so I can put together anything.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old October 2nd, 2018, 02:39 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth

Sorry for delay;l I havent posted the final map pool as of yet.

You can count on these for sure:

Rym is bringing Valor's Vale and his Overgrown.
Fulcrum and Wyrmwalk are a go as well as Dignan's new map, Fragment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Update 9/30/18

It's been a year, so time to upload another map. I've got two on the table for NHSD, so I need to share them. Here's another Ice and Road map. Sorry for the repetition. The next one will be different I swear!

Map:
Fragment
Date Uploaded: 9/30/2018
Requires: 1 RotV, 1 TT, 1 RttFF
Normal snow, normal ice

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old October 2nd, 2018, 03:05 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm ecstatic to see that Valor's Vale made the cut. How much will it take to ensure that I get to play a game on it?

Is the other map that Dignan referenced also going to be included at NHSD? I'm just curious as to how many maps we already have confirmed so that I know if Leo and I should try to pack up an extra one.
Old October 3rd, 2018, 12:51 PM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!

...furiously searches ebay for affordable Thaelenk Tundra

*fails*

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Last edited by AnubianWolf88; October 3rd, 2018 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Where are the build instructions for Overgrown?
Old October 3rd, 2018, 02:51 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I have a Thaelenk Tundra (it's missing the base for the 3-hex glacier, but it's complete otherwise, including Dzu-Teh) that I'd be willing to sell for less than eBay prices.
Old October 8th, 2018, 02:38 PM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!

Is Overgrown available as a download?

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!
Old October 9th, 2018, 01:16 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=2475

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old October 10th, 2018, 08:33 PM

Attendees:
1. Rÿchean
2. Dignan
3. Astroking112
4. Angi
5. Chris
6. Nathan
7. Ian
8. Loken
9. Taylor
10. Leo Ultra
11. AnubianWolf88
12. Austin
Old October 10th, 2018, 11:30 PM

With just 9 days left until the tournament, I wanted to send out a quick reminder to the list of people that have attended these events in the past. Sorry if this was unwanted, but I thought that it was worth a shot. More details are in the first post of this thread if anyone is interested.

@Piherculis , @dragon , @Rexmax2 , @nathan athonius , @Valcor , @CheddarLimbo , @LightBringer , @Puffy , @Velenne , @Boodog , @Crazybarks12 3 , @BroInLaw , @lipman , @StacySensei , @wisinger , @capsocrates , @Scott , @jaramillohector , @Revdyer , @Fencerjared , @Sweetcurse , @Panopticon , @wolfman1968 , @GladDragon , @podwest , @labrhat , @truth , @Camb0t , @wbdhoc , @Eiyuu , @markwars , @Annerios , @DFlynSqrl , @ninthdoc , @InfinityMax , @Grungebob , @UranusPChicago , @geddy lifeson , @DrinkMoreGuinness , @hextr1p , @D-Dyzzle , @Double Oak , @Finrod , @saintBYgrace , @Jonathan , @LongHeroscaper , @aahzmandius , @kurisenshi , @Dr. Weirdscaper , @Dicemaster , @jwsanders , @Lord Trask , @Dissolutio , @killergoat72 , @vertigosmooth , @Ratnic , @Armageddon , @sonlenmaster , @Pear-Headed Man , @Plordigian , @donkeroo

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day