Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old February 10th, 2018, 01:34 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Blade Gruts

Darryl (dnutt) hasn't been around for a while. It might be possible for a moderator to re-assign edit permissions on the OP to someone else. Or they can make edits themselves, I think.
@Revdyer ? @R˙chean ? @MegaSilver ? Is that possible?

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old February 23rd, 2018, 05:53 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

You post here what you want updated on the OP and i will copy paste it in.

I am sorry; I am not into the custom stuff so I am not willing to do the leg work to keep things current. However, I am willing to update the official books when needed provided all I have to do is copy and paste

Alternatively, you guys could approach an admin about reshuffling the mods for the official books to allow someone more plugged into the quasi official custom work to handle the updates.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old February 23rd, 2018, 07:14 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

This should be added below the synergies and above the Strategy section, @R˙chean . I took a look around other threads and just copied the format that I saw, but I don't think that I missed anything.

Blade Gruts
C3V and SoV Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
Old October 19th, 2018, 02:24 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Could you take a look at adding this to the OP, @R˙chean ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
This should be added below the synergies and above the Strategy section, @R˙chean . I took a look around other threads and just copied the format that I saw, but I don't think that I missed anything.

Blade Gruts
C3V and SoV Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
Old December 30th, 2021, 04:20 PM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

KUTHNAK can be added to synergy received through Incantation of Boiling Blood and to synergy offered as an Orc Champion.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units