Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 6th, 2017, 03:38 PM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Hexes in Texas - Dallas/Ft Worth NHSD 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Cool, cool.

I will get everything updated and add the maps later today.

Looking forward to it!
It's been a long "today"... (MAPS - even just the names if linking them is a pain - would be great)

Where's DrLivingston? It's been far too long since I've harassed one of my favorite Aggies!

AW88

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!
Old October 7th, 2017, 03:04 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Sorry my days are a week long:

Highway and Dieways
Stalwart
Platypus
Deadlock
Wyrmwalk

And maybe one or two others

Also, defense glyph out, unique attack in.

and....DrL says he is in. Updating

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; October 7th, 2017 at 06:00 PM. Reason: i knew someone would call me out on it
Old October 7th, 2017, 03:37 PM

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

@Piherculis , @dragon , @Rexmax2 , @nathan athonius , @Valcor , @CheddarLimbo , @LightBringer , @Puffy , @Velenne , @Boodog , @Crazybarks123 , @BroInLaw , @lipman , @StacySensei , @wisinger , @capsocrates , @Scott , @jaramillohector , @Revdyer , @Fencerjared , @Sweetcurse , @Panopticon , @wolfman1968 , @GladDragon , @podwest , @labrhat , @truth , @Camb0t , @wbdhoc , @Eiyuu , @Rodriquez , @markwars , @Annerios , @DFlynSqrl , @ninthdoc , @InfinityMax , @Grungebob , @UranusPChicago , @geddy lifeson , @DrinkMoreGuinness , @hextr1p , @D-Dyzzle , @Double Oak , @Finrod , @saintBYgrace , @Jonathan , @LongHeroscaper , @aahzmandius , @kurisenshi , @Dr. Weirdscaper , @Dicemaster , @jwsanders , @Lord Trask , @Dissolutio , @killergoat72 , @vertigosmooth , @Ratnic , @Armageddon , @sonlenmaster , @Pear-Headed Man , @Plordigian , @donkeroo ,

You can't blame a guy for trying, right?

I know some of you have moved or never lived here in the first place, but you had attended in the past, shown interest, or live here now. Don't worry if you no longer have a heroscape collection as mine is open to any who need to borrow anything. I am sure others can help too.

Please join us!

Last edited by R˙chean; October 7th, 2017 at 03:48 PM. Reason: ...and, yes, I did just recycle the post from last year
Old October 7th, 2017, 03:48 PM

I also added Burial Marsh for another map with Treasure glyphs.

For the prize table, I have a gently used copy of Battleball and that sealed 10th/Badru booster I have been putting up and reclaiming for years.

Last edited by R˙chean; October 7th, 2017 at 04:40 PM. Reason: yeah i triple posted, what of it?
Old October 8th, 2017, 01:51 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Let me see if I can scare up a group. ��

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old October 8th, 2017, 05:32 PM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!

I can bring Wyrmwalk. Just got it built.

What do you mean by RANDOM glyph locations?

AW88

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Last edited by AnubianWolf88; October 8th, 2017 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Had a question...
Old October 8th, 2017, 10:09 PM

Locations for the random glyphs as opposed to static or set glyphs.

Sorry for confusion.

It just means the locations on the map are used for random glyphs, unless stated otherwise....like always.

Last edited by R˙chean; October 8th, 2017 at 10:10 PM. Reason: You taking shots at me here? Messing with me?
Old October 9th, 2017, 09:53 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I live in Colorado now, so it's a bit more than just an hour drive to make it down there. You might be able to sell @wbdhoc on joining you though.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 9th, 2017, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Locations for the random glyphs as opposed to static or set glyphs.

Sorry for confusion.

It just means the locations on the map are used for random glyphs, unless stated otherwise....like always.
Thanks. Wasn't messing with you (this time). Just the way you used "random" in your event description made me wonder if you thought up something new.

And I may have been sleep deprived. Or otherwise altered.

AW88

Currently playing:

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!
Old October 9th, 2017, 01:03 PM

No, it is poor verbiage on my part.

Please find it in your heart to forgive my transgressions.

Thank you.

Last edited by R˙chean; October 9th, 2017 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Unrelated note: go see Blade Runner 2049
Old October 12th, 2017, 10:34 PM

Leo Ultra is surprisingly tart

Hello everyone, I'm one of the people that Astroking mentioned. I just made an account, so feel free to replace the 'Astroking_3' with me. Sorry it took me about three years to actually join the site, by the way. :P

Also, is the offer by R˙chean to borrow figures still open?
Old October 13th, 2017, 08:44 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Ultra View Post
Hello everyone, I'm one of the people that Astroking mentioned. I just made an account, so feel free to replace the 'Astroking_3' with me. Sorry it took me about three years to actually join the site, by the way. :P

Also, is the offer by R˙chean to borrow figures still open?
Welcome, Leo. Glad to have you aboard. We look forward to having you at the event.

I'm sure the offer from R˙chean is still good (but he may be slow to respond). If someone is already borrowing what you need, let me know and I can loan you some of my figures.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day