Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 18th, 2017, 05:07 PM
It's a large Dagger, not a Small Sword

theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape Family Reunion

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I think 9. is Chris @theGuru Dupuis
Nope. Sadly, I missed the shindig. I think that's Derek Weston.

Wizards of the Coast Tabletop Games Designer

Latest FAQs 13.4 (10/6)
Old September 18th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Oooh, good plan lefton4ya.

I think #4 is @Revdyer and #5 is @InfinityMax . Hmmm, who else do I wish was still posting regularly around here?
Old September 18th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Good luck, Ollie!

1. Elstree
2. Bunjee (Agent Skahen)
3. CVN
6. JVN
7. Rob Daviau
8. Lindsay Daviau
9. Derek Weston (Knights of Weston)
12. Chaoschild
13. Truth
14. Jim
15. Hahn
16. Jexik
17. Grungebob
18. Xorlof
19. Skyknight
20. DrinkMoreGuinness
21. Mr. Bistro
22. CBS42
23. Rym
24. DS
25. R˙chean
26. Alan Roach

This is where we are now. I've also added the names of units named after these people. Feel free to add more, as you spot them.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 18th, 2017, 06:01 PM
THE Ungrateful Whorebath

cbs42 knows what's in an order marker cbs42 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Well, as rym apparently remembered, that actually *is* his title. Though we are coming up on the 3-year anniversary of the last time he logged in.
Boom!
I just reset the marker for another 3 years.
Old September 18th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Holy bad word, Batman!!!!

= =
Old September 18th, 2017, 07:39 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I've also added the names of units named after these people. Feel free to add more, as you spot them.
[You forgot to add #8 and #17's unit names...]

1. Elstree
2. Bunjee (Agent Skahen)
3. CVN
6. JVN
7. Rob Daviau
8. Lindsay Daviau (Saylind)
9. Derek Weston (Knights of Weston)
12. Chaoschild
13. Truth
14. Jim
15. Hahn
16. Jexik
17. Grungebob (Sir Hawthorne)
18. Xorlof
19. Skyknight
20. DrinkMoreGuinness
21. Mr. Bistro
22. CBS42
23. Rym
24. DS
25. R˙chean
26. Alan Roach

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old September 18th, 2017, 07:42 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

I meant to leave them out, for knowledgeable people such as yourself to fill them in. There are others too, of course.

= =
Old September 18th, 2017, 07:51 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I know Drake Alexander is named after Craig Van Ness and Mitonsul is scramble of someone's name.
Old September 18th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

You are close, about Drake, but that answer is incorrect.

= =
Old September 18th, 2017, 08:07 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I missed a word named after his kid.
Old September 18th, 2017, 08:19 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Still not (completely) correct, but closer.

= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; September 18th, 2017 at 09:19 PM.
Old September 18th, 2017, 09:14 PM

Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker

Ha!
So nice to see some oooold (nick)names have finally a face

g'day folks! Are you all ok?

Would you like to listen to my music?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion