Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old February 3rd, 2013, 01:03 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: HeroScape Glyphs -- Definitive List

Perhaps a little contribution... here is a galary where I gathered all scans that I found of HS glyphs: LINK.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old August 25th, 2014, 08:47 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Hello,

I have a question about the Glyph of Bolt of the Witherwood... are you sure it is from the Master Set 3 ? When I look at the content written at the first page of the rule book, this glyph is not mentioned, nor on the rest on the rule book... More, I can't find any scan of it around the internet. ^^
But as I don't have the master Set 3, I'm possibly wrong, could someone lighten my lantern about this glyph ?

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old August 25th, 2014, 12:14 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Hello,

I have a question about the Glyph of Bolt of the Witherwood... are you sure it is from the Master Set 3 ? When I look at the content written at the first page of the rule book, this glyph is not mentioned, nor on the rest on the rule book... More, I can't find any scan of it around the internet. ^^
But as I don't have the master Set 3, I'm possibly wrong, could someone lighten my lantern about this glyph ?
It's from a HSers.com exclusive scenario that they put out, if I remember correctly. I don't remember the name.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; August 25th, 2014 at 12:15 PM. Reason: There wasn't a physical Witherwood glyph at any point, I don't think
Old August 25th, 2014, 12:37 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Hello,

I was from Road to the Underdark. It was an exclusive official scenario.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=3965
Quite a pain actually

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old October 24th, 2016, 09:39 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

For Magic:Arena of the Planeswalkers glyphs, see Definitive List of Magic AotP Glyphs and Counters. I personally like the SOI healing glyph rules better and would like more Heroscape games to adopt it's rules instead of Kelda:
Quote:
Glyph of Healing (H) - At the start of this figure's controller's turn, remove one damage marker from this figure.
Basically, instead of removing all the wounds at once, it forces the hero to stay on the glyph to remove only one wound at a time (up to 3 a round). It is potentially more powerful for low-life, high-defense heroes especially with range, such as Q9/Q10 and dragons, but if the glyph is on a lower space, especially if next to higher level spaces, it is more balanced than the Kelda healing rules. Also, unwounded heroes and squads can land on this glyph, unlike Kelda, so it can also be power-side down and therefore in a random glyph pool.

Last edited by lefton4ya; October 24th, 2016 at 11:11 AM.
Old October 24th, 2016, 10:30 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Ooh, that's good. I like that a lot. It feels more right, as you say.

Though the traditional one gives more of an incentive to use the big bruiser heroes. There's room for both in the glyph pool.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 11th, 2017, 11:38 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have uploaded a PDF of all of the classic Heroscape glyphs, plus the ones put out by C3V. It is modeled after Ryougabot's fantastic work with visual images of the glyphs along with the text.

Here is a link to the topic.

Heroscape Glyphs - Visually Updated
Old February 11th, 2017, 10:23 PM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

Nice job here Nomad, thank you.
Old May 13th, 2017, 02:18 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
• Glyph of Gerda (Defense +1)
For each figure you control, roll one extra defense die.
Printable Glyph of Gerda Card

Permanent Glyphs
• Glyph of Jalgard (Defense +2)
For each of your figures roll two extra defense dice.
I know what these glyphs do is well established but I happened to be looking at them again today and noticed that it could be read a different way. One could argue that you are suppose to count up the number of figures you control and roll that many more dice. So if you controlled 8 figures, you would roll 8 (or 16 for Jalgard) additional defense die, but then it would only effect the one figure standing on the glyph. That would be pretty nutty. It really should read something more like this:

Each of your figures rolls one additional defense die.

I think the word smiths in C3G are starting to rub off on me.
Old January 26th, 2018, 03:41 PM

Master of Disaster is surprisingly tart

Does anyone know of a good place to buy glyphs online? I'm having trouble even finding certain ones like the treasure glyph "Bolt of Witherwood".
Old January 26th, 2018, 04:16 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master of Disaster View Post
Does anyone know of a good place to buy glyphs online? I'm having trouble even finding certain ones like the treasure glyph "Bolt of Witherwood".
Auggies is my go-to place to get glyphs and other materials online. However, Bolt of Witherwood was never made officially. There's a download on the site somewhere where you can print it out and glue it onto another glyph.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old January 26th, 2018, 04:19 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master of Disaster View Post
The trading thread here and eBay are the only places I've seen glyphs lately. Good luck.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's