Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Notices

Old February 8th, 2017, 11:21 AM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

If anyone is interested in trying For Honor before it launches, an open beta starts tomorrow. You can pre-load it today.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.

Last edited by keglo; February 8th, 2017 at 01:06 PM.
Old February 27th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Having played it for a solid week now, I can definitely recommend For Honor. It has a steep learning curve, so expect to get crushed starting out in multiplayer. It will feel very unfair to the point of broken, but as I've gotten higher level I've improved so much haha. It's a very good 3rd person fighting game, and easily the best one with multiplayer. Only issue is the servers, which seem to be improving but are still a bit of a issue.

Just bought Mass Effect 3, can't wait to get started on that! I'm pretty hyped for Mass Effect Andromeda, and I figured I should finish out the trilogy first. Also bought Yoshis Island for the DS in the same order. Not every game needs to be a big amazing space adventure
Old February 28th, 2017, 07:50 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

My number 1 computer game right now is probably Banner Saga - amazing RPG with a great story, interesting mechanics, and leaves you feeling, like the characters, like you have no idea what you're doing and just making it up as you go on a blind playthrough, which is a really interesting and enjoyable experience - really looking forward to playing the sequels! Seriously, I highly recommend it - and, unlike most RPGs, it's accessible and not a massive time sink. Plus, it will probably play on a toaster.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 28th, 2017, 09:13 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Playing fallout 4 myself and disney infinity 3.0 with my 5 yr old daughter. Fallout 4 is pretty fun. Really reminds me of skyrim in a way. Those games are quite fun but deep. I was actually surprised at how fun the infinity game can be with all the creative options in the toybox and the fun little story missions. My 5 year old loves the game and all the little toy figurines and im a sucker for figurines( go figure, heroscape) so naturally i had to go and get a load of em. @orgsbane youll love mass effect 3. Dont forget to check out the coop multiplayer. It can be fun.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 28th, 2017, 09:46 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Playing fallout 4 myself and disney infinity 3.0 with my 5 yr old daughter. Fallout 4 is pretty fun. Really reminds me of skyrim in a way. Those games are quite fun but deep. I was actually surprised at how fun the infinity game can be with all the creative options in the toybox and the fun little story missions. My 5 year old loves the game and all the little toy figurines and im a sucker for figurines( go figure, heroscape) so naturally i had to go and get a load of em. @orgsbane youll love mass effect 3. Dont forget to check out the coop multiplayer. It can be fun.
I'll be sure to do that, are there many people still online?
Old March 1st, 2017, 12:30 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Not sure there. Its been at least a year since I played it. With playstation 3 you can count on it with a free network.

Old March 6th, 2017, 11:19 AM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am playing For Honor and enjoying it, although I don't like the grinding that is required to get to a high level with gear, but whatever.

I am really loving Hollow Knight on the PC. It's a Metroidslvania action 2d sidescroller. Dark Souls meets Metroid, very Salt and Sanctuary. Beautiful art and soundtrack. I highly recommend it. Over 20 hours in and still not close to being done, and it's like $10.

I am very much looking forward to Mass Effect Andromeda and that will be occupying most of the my time starting in April, lol
Old March 6th, 2017, 01:21 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

The only games I've played recently are Insurgency (which I had to stop playing due to lag issues, presumably on my end) and Dungeon Defenders. DD is still a great game.

Has anyone been playing the new Age of Kings expansion?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old March 6th, 2017, 01:52 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
The only games I've played recently are Insurgency (which I had to stop playing due to lag issues, presumably on my end) and Dungeon Defenders. DD is still a great game.

Has anyone been playing the new Age of Kings expansion?
Me and my brothers loved playing Dungeon Defenders on the psn network on playstation 3. Eventually the game itself stopped supporting online play though, and we kind of stopped playing. I liked it so much I made a type of heroscape play that resembles it with some 3D printed crystals from @srmalloy . Each team gets to place their crystal destructible object in their start zone. Victory conditions are defeating an enemy's crystal or defeating all of their figures.

Old March 6th, 2017, 02:00 PM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Me and my brothers loved playing Dungeon Defenders on the psn network on playstation 3. Eventually the game itself stopped supporting online play though, and we kind of stopped playing. I liked it so much I made a type of heroscape play that resembles it with some 3D printed crystals from @srmalloy . Each team gets to place their crystal destructible object in their start zone. Victory conditions are defeating an enemy's crystal or defeating all of their figures.
That sounds like a cool game type!

I play it on PC via Steam, where there is still online support. Mostly I just play it with people I know, sometimes just locally. I love that it is a PC game that supports split-screen play and xbox controllers.

--
--
--

--
Old March 6th, 2017, 05:11 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Me and my brothers loved playing Dungeon Defenders on the psn network on playstation 3. Eventually the game itself stopped supporting online play though, and we kind of stopped playing. I liked it so much I made a type of heroscape play that resembles it with some 3D printed crystals from @srmalloy. Each team gets to place their crystal destructible object in their start zone. Victory conditions are defeating an enemy's crystal or defeating all of their figures.
That sounds like a cool game type!

I play it on PC via Steam, where there is still online support. Mostly I just play it with people I know, sometimes just locally. I love that it is a PC game that supports split-screen play and xbox controllers.
Me being a controller driven gamer(PS) I never got the hang of the one on steam. I think its DD2. I'll have to post the details on that game type for Heroscape, it is fun and was inspired by the game.

Old March 6th, 2017, 07:00 PM

DD1 is on Steam too. I have never played DD2. I got all the DD1 DLC in a humble bundle and I don't relish the idea of switching to DD2, even though it is free to play, because I would have to buy all the DLC over again.

--
--
--

--

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games