Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 27th, 2016, 02:01 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Re: Hexes in Texas - Dallas/Ft Worth NHSD 2016

Awesome DrL; I'm glad you guys can make it. This is shaping up nicely.

Attendees:

1. R˙chean
2. Dignan
3. Rexmax2
4. StacySensei
5. jaramillohector
6. jaramillohector +1
7. Rym
8. AnubianWolf88
9. AnubianWolf88 son
10. AnubianWolf88 daughter
11. Boodog
12. Drlivingston
13. ScottMKIV

Maybe

1. truth
2. Kirk
3. aahzmandius
4. jaramillohector +1
5. hextr1p

-----

I have selected 4 of the maps, 2-4 more selections coming:

Stalwart by Dignan

DOWNLOAD
*glyphs are static on this map: 2 move and 2 wounds as specified in the download

Puddle Jumper by Dignan

DOWNLOAD
* 2 Random glyph locations on this map and one static attack glyph in the middle.

Can't see the Jungle... by Dignan

DOWNLOAD
* 2 random glyph locations on this map

Desecrated Mine by R˙chean

DOWNLOAD
* 2 Random Glyph locations and 2 Treasure glyph locations
* Treasure trap: Unstable mine - on a roll of 1-5, all figures on a road space roll for wound using combat die.

--------

Any map requests?????? looking for a few split start zones

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; September 27th, 2016 at 03:22 PM.
Old September 30th, 2016, 03:29 PM

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Maps and Glyphs Finalized.

Stalwart by Dignan

DOWNLOAD
*glyphs are static on this map: 2 move and 2 wounds as specified in the download

Puddle Jumper by Dignan

DOWNLOAD
* 2 Random glyph locations on this map and one static attack glyph in the middle.

Can't see the Jungle... by Dignan

DOWNLOAD
* 2 random glyph locations on this map

Desecrated Mine by R˙chean

DOWNLOAD
* Treasure trap: Unstable mine - on a roll of 1-5, all figures on a road space roll for wound using combat die.

Breach by Dignan

DOWNLOAD
* There are no glyphs on this map.

Blaze by Dignan

DOWNLOAD
* There are no glyphs on this map.

Winter Holdout by Jexik

DOWNLOAD
* 2 random glyph locations on this map.
* Slippery Ice

Trespasser by Dignan

DOWNLOAD
* TREASURE GLYPH TRAP: Turn up the heat: On a roll of 1-5, all figures on lava field spaces immediately roll for lava damage.

Glyphs

----------

Power Glyphs:

Glyph of Kelda - Healer
Glyph of Gerda - Defense +1
Glyph of Wannok - Wound
Glyph of Valda - Move +2
Glyph of Dagmar - Initiative +8

Treasure Glyphs:

Heroic Rune - Attack +1
Talisman of Defense - Defense +1
Ring of Protection - Defense +3 (one time use)
Potion of Healing - Heal 3 Wounds (one time use)
Scarab of Invulnerability - Ignore Wounds (one time use)

Old September 30th, 2016, 03:35 PM

truth is in....

Attendees:

1. R˙chean
2. Dignan
3. Rexmax2
4. StacySensei
5. jaramillohector
6. jaramillohector +1
7. Rym
8. AnubianWolf88
9. AnubianWolf88 son
11. Boodog
12. Drlivingston
13. ScottMKIV
14. truth

Maybe

1. hextr1p
2. Kirk
3. aahzmandius
4. jaramillohector +1

Old October 1st, 2016, 04:09 PM

Re: Hexes in Texas - Dallas / Ft Worth NHSD 2016

2 weeks to go, another round of pinging I guess. Sorry to double ping those who have responded i just didn't feel like editing the previous effort.

@Tmac2200 , @AnubianWolf88 , @DrLivingston , @Piherculis , @dragon , @Rexmax2 , @nathan athonius , @Valcor , @CheddarLimbo , @LightBringer , @Puffy , @Velenne , @rym , @Crazybarks123 , @BroInLaw , @lipman , @StacySensei , @wisinger , @Boodog , @capsocrates , @Scott , @jaramillohector , @Revdyer , @Fencerjared , @Sweetcurse , @Panopticon , @wolfman1968 , @GladDragon , @podwest , @labrhat , @truth , @Camb0t , @wbdhoc , @Eiyuu , @Rodriquez , @markwars , @Annerios , @DFlynSqrl , @ninthdoc , @InfinityMax , @Grungebob , @UranusPChicago , @geddy lifeson , @DrinkMoreGuinness , @hextr1p , @D-Dyzzle , @Double Oak , @Finrod , @saintBYgrace , @Jonathan , @LongHeroscaper , @aahzmandius , @kurisenshi , @Dr. Weirdscaper , @Dicemaster , @jwsanders , @Lord Trask , @Dissolutio , @killergoat72 , @vertigosmooth , @Ratnic , @Armageddon , @sonlenmaster , @Pear-Headed Man , @Plordigian , @donkeroo ,

Old October 1st, 2016, 04:42 PM

Piherculis knows what's in an order marker Piherculis knows what's in an order marker

I will attend.

If money can't buy happiness. . . what are you saving it for?
my maps- my terrain - my figs
Old October 1st, 2016, 06:31 PM

Awesome!

Attendees:

1. R˙chean
2. Dignan
3. Rexmax2
4. StacySensei
5. jaramillohector
6. jaramillohector +1
7. Rym
8. AnubianWolf88
9. AnubianWolf88 son
11. Boodog
12. Drlivingston
13. ScottMKIV
14. truth
15. Piherculis

Maybe

1. hextr1p
2. Kirk
3. aahzmandius
4. jaramillohector +1

Old October 2nd, 2016, 12:40 PM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!

Just a quick note...if a map doesn't support placement of the Marro Hive (Blaze), how will that be handled? this is possibly not hypothetical...

And I dug my collection out of my packed garage...so I'll only need a few figs to get through the tourney, probably.

AW88

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Last edited by AnubianWolf88; October 2nd, 2016 at 01:57 PM. Reason: More thoughts...
Old October 2nd, 2016, 04:54 PM

As long as you didn't find any 10th. I don't have any to lend, well not to you anyway.

I have to admit that I didn't realize Blaze wasn't hive friendly. I suppose we can allow a hive player to remove the ruin on the side they are on? Or maybe place the hive without the base? I will look at it a bit more and see if we can come up with an acceptable solution.

Edit - so in review I think having the hive player remove the ruin from their side is the most reasonable solution besides removing the map from the pool. (which I don't want to do) First post updated.

Last edited by R˙chean; October 2nd, 2016 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Thank you aw88...you still aren't getting my 10th
Old October 3rd, 2016, 12:20 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sorry, I've been tied up in the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society on campus, we work on the HIA Project at 3pm on Saturdays. So unless something happens, I probably wont be able to miss the meeting. So count me as a very unlikely maybe.

Heroscape is back! WOOOOO!
Old October 3rd, 2016, 07:23 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Edit - so in review I think having the hive player remove the ruin from their side is the most reasonable solution besides removing the map from the pool. (which I don't want to do) First post updated.
I think removing the ruin is a good solution. If you have the Hive, the ruin won't be blocking line of sight to it. Seems like a reasonable fix.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old October 3rd, 2016, 12:37 PM

twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Put iRNman and me down for a maybe. We should know by the end of this week.
Old October 4th, 2016, 01:11 AM

Attendees:

1. R˙chean
2. Dignan
3. Rexmax2
4. StacySensei
5. jaramillohector
6. jaramillohector +1
7. Rym
8. AnubianWolf88
9. AnubianWolf88 son
11. Boodog
12. Drlivingston
13. ScottMKIV
14. truth
15. Piherculis
16. Nightwing

Maybe

1. hextr1p
2. Kirk
3. aahzmandius
4. jaramillohector +1
5. twilkerson
6. iRNman
7. tmac

Last edited by R˙chean; October 5th, 2016 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Added nightwing per below

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day