Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old May 5th, 2016, 11:52 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: May 3, 2006 aka HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY

Cool! Thanks for checking in, Hahn, and for telling us about the anniversary. And, of course, for calling @Revdyer a lizard. That was the best part.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 6th, 2016, 10:21 AM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
WotC did what DÜND could not, kill our beloved Scape. They did their best trying to fix something that was not broke. D&D Scape? WTF?! Wasn’t this their 69th, see what I did there I got 69 into this paragraph, attempt at a successful miniatures game? It’s not fair to blame WotC, it was Hasbro who moved the game over to the Gygax Universe. I mean the beauty of Scape was it was not limited to one theme. Steel rats fighting a “Blade Runner” while a regiment of British soldiers tries to fire from 4 hexes away? AWESOME! And I hear there is some new bastard child version of the game with cardboard structures?

What could have been...
Preach, brother!

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!
Old May 8th, 2016, 07:21 PM

MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby!

I'm feeling old. Gremlins 3 soon, 30 years after. Independence Day 2 on the works, 20 years later. Heroscapers, 10 years already... is it time for an actual HS 2.0?
Old May 10th, 2016, 03:38 PM

theats has disabled reputation

Happy 10th old friends. Ive not dusted off my Scape in a few years. A new home with more space is coming. With it, more flexibility to nerd out.

Good times.

Theophilus.
Old May 10th, 2016, 04:03 PM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

Happy Belated 10th Birthday, Heroscapers.com!
Old May 10th, 2016, 04:04 PM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

I just realized that my site supporter status lapsed ... can't let that happen!
Old May 10th, 2016, 04:57 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Wow a decade! Unbelievable!

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old May 10th, 2016, 07:44 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just saw this thread. Good stuff! Happy birthday, Heroscapers. Thanks to all the folks who have kept it around for so long. It's by far my favorite virtual playground.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 10th, 2016, 10:00 PM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

10 Years!

A decade filled with some of the coolest people ever.

It seems like only yesterday I was sneaking booster packs in with the groceries so my wife wouldn't find them on the receipt.

All the great games with the kids/cousins/nephews/family/friends.

Heroic stories of a last-minute mind shackle or a perfect die roll that turned the game around.

New releases...I miss you so much.

Somebody squeeze WotC and get official 'scape cards made for AotP.

Old May 10th, 2016, 10:24 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_golden_PONYBOY View Post
It seems like only yesterday I was sneaking booster packs in with the groceries so my wife wouldn't find them on the receipt.
I remember going out to dinner with the family to a Fuddruckers and ordering the food. Instead of waiting for the burger inside the restaurant, I drove to a nearby Target to see if they had any preccccious 'Scape. Or the other time I spent 40 minutes prowling a WalMart, my little girl in tow, because someone had moved my shopping cart with the last Minutemen & Wolves in it. Never did find it. Still annoyed.

Good days. Fun times.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 11th, 2016, 06:10 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Though, I'm newer to this site...I've played Heroscape since it first came out...and I still remember those birthdays and Christmas' I bought heroscape expansions to give to my brother, knowing full well he didn't really like the game. Yep, I was essentially giving myself his "presents"

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 12th, 2016, 12:03 AM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

WOW! 10 years, awesome! It doesn't feel like it has been that long. I know I haven't been here the whole time but I sure have enjoyed what time I have been here. Hopefully the community will thrive!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News