Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old August 20th, 2015, 09:43 AM

DiscountVisionary Woo who?
Co-Op?

Are there any rules/brew out there for co-op heroscape?

Oh and I should probably tell you this is actually for arena of the planeswalkers. But i figured heroscape rules could be easily adapted to arena of the planeswalkers.
Old August 20th, 2015, 10:22 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Co-Op?

Team based, definitely, but I just can't see how you could turn a combat driven game in to a full on co-op.

Welcome to the site!
Old August 20th, 2015, 10:28 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Are we talking team deathmatch style? Had a chance to see that game the other day, some guys were playing that game on a heroscape board. Also cool, you live in mesa. My kid brother is on a LDS mission there.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 23rd, 2015, 03:01 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

The closest would be a few special scenarios featuring three against one. Give the one a special OM scheme - for instance, three separate sets of OMs.
Old August 23rd, 2015, 06:54 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

I think the third Dungeon Adventure from the lost scenarios had a co-op type play going. The heroes had one army but two sets of OMs. Like, there could be two OM 1s on a hero, if they both put their OM 1s on that hero.
Old August 23rd, 2015, 09:34 PM

Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby!

If I'm not mistaken, I think the op is referring to co-op games where the mechanical design is the adversary, and not a human opponent.

Sadly for fans of co-ops, this is high impossible for games such as this without a massive overhaul of the design. It would, literally, be a different game.

It is even more difficult to do with arena of the Planeswalkers, since it requires human intellect to use the cards as the design stands.

Best thing to do when looking to see if the game is a co-op is toask yyourself the important question:
"Is a human opponent required to play this game?"
If you answer yes, then chances are good that, without completely making a new game, that the game in question is not a co-op.
Old August 24th, 2015, 11:52 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

There is an automated rule set kicking around somewhere...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Welcome to the game and the site, Wally! I'm only 60, so you might be too old for this game. (Not really, it's a great multi-generational contest.)

For solo play you might try the Automated Rules for HeroScape. I haven't, personally, tried these; but remembered the thread from long ago.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old August 24th, 2015, 05:01 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
There is an automated rule set kicking around somewhere...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Welcome to the game and the site, Wally! I'm only 60, so you might be too old for this game. (Not really, it's a great multi-generational contest.)

For solo play you might try the Automated Rules for HeroScape. I haven't, personally, tried these; but remembered the thread from long ago.
And now I am 67. My how the time does fly.
Old September 3rd, 2015, 01:15 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Rev sighting!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions