Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old July 16th, 2015, 09:46 PM

zabo23 Woo who?
Question Heroscape figurine base dimensions please?

Hi all!

First of all, just saying I don't play Heroscape, I came here because I need answers to a specific question on the figurines! (and English isn't my first language, sorry if my words aren't clear, I'm doing the best I can :P)

I'm making custom figurine to play on Heroscape hexes, I have the size of the hexes but not the dimensions of the figurines' base. The figurines are an order I got for a present, and well I got the order from someone I don't know in real life...and I don't know anyone who plays ^_^;

Any of you would be kind enough to measure theirs? I dunno if there are only two sizes for the bases... I've seen pictures and infos online, but I could only find out that there are regular sized bases, large sized bases and double bases? I think it would be best if I made the bases of the figurines the same size as the actual bases, right?

Thanks so much!
Old July 16th, 2015, 10:20 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape figurine base dimensions please?

Hi,

Your English is fine. There are actually 4 diferent sizes for the single space bases and 2 sizes for the peanut bases. I measured these with a tape measure, so they may not be perfectly accurate, but close enough.

Here is an explanation of the different types of bases

Standard - This was used for most all single spaced figures in heroscape until...
DnD small - The last two releases for the game (which were Dungeons and Dragons themed) they switched most single space figures to a smaller sized base with a different style (no bevel).
Deathwalker 9000 - This was a single spaced base that was only ever used for one figure in the game (the Deathwalker 9000).
DnD Large - The last two sets also used an extra large size single base to accommodate some big figures on single spaces.
Small Peanut - Smaller figures that required two spaces used these.
Large Peanut - Bigger figures that take up two spaces needed a slightly larger base.

The diameter of the single space bases are...
DnD Small - 1 inch
Standard - 1 1/4 inch
Deathwalker 9000 - 1 7/16 inch
DND Large - 1 9/16 inch

The length of the peanut bases are...
Small - 3 inches (diameter is the same as 'standard' above)
Large - 3 3/16 inches (diameter is same as 'Deathwalker 9000' above)
Old July 16th, 2015, 11:10 PM

zabo23 Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSparkleInYourWater View Post
Hi,

Your English is fine. There are actually 4 diferent sizes for the single space bases and 2 sizes for the peanut bases. I measured these with a tape measure, so they may not be perfectly accurate, but close enough.
Wow thank you so much! It's exactly what I need ^_^
I'll post them custom guys here once I'm done with the set
Old July 17th, 2015, 03:35 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Hey @zabo23

I know that Quebec french and France French are fairly different, however you may want to check out the French Community site.

I have no idea where it is but @Lyrgard , can likely help you out.

Have fun scaping.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old July 17th, 2015, 04:38 PM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The French heroscape community forum is located at http://forum.heroscape.free.fr

Do not hesitate to post if you have any questions!
Old July 17th, 2015, 10:08 PM

zabo23 Woo who?

@wriggz @Lyrgard

Thanks to you both! If I decide to start playing I'll definitely go there
But for now I mostly needed dimensions to finish that order I got

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards