Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old August 10th, 2014, 12:20 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The G.I. Joe Project

I don't have a Duke figure so I'm guessing you are thinking of CobraVigon. He has a lot of great figures done up, I'll have to take a look at his Duke again. I'm getting better and better at working with the green stuff just by trying new ideas out. They don't always work the first time and I do get frustrated and restart sometimes. The key is water and a good set of sculpting tools.

I can give you a tip on the Visor, it was made with two different parts. I tried doing it all at once at first but could not make it work so I just did a single flat visor for the base. Then a few days later I added a thin second layer for the middle section and the circles on either side. That Black Tarantula figure is a very good option, it should turn out great. I've been sitting on that metal figure I used for quite a while now though and wanted to see it through.
Old August 12th, 2014, 01:26 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
With the Snake Eyes figure completed, looking over the card idea again since I may be testing the two ninja before Cobra Commander.

I'm thinking I want to change the basic double attacks with something a little less powerful and more thematic. This is what I came up with.

SLICE, THEN SHOOT
After attacking an adjacent figure with a normal attack, Snake Eyes may make a second normal attack.

Then he only gets the double attack when using the sword and gun. When just attacking at range with the gun, he only gets one attack like everyone else.
I was just made aware of the fact that Evar Scarcarver already has this type of power so just reusing that power makes sense here.

DOUBLE ASSAULT
When Snake Eyes attacks an adjacent figure or destructible object, he may attack one additional time.
Old August 27th, 2014, 07:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Just posting some individual Cobra Trooper pics that anyone interested in can use for a card image if they are so inclined. With a 2 figure squad made from a former 4 figure squad, I have more mini poses then needed for any one card. Other games may want a different set of 2 figures for their custom card.
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Yodaking; August 27th, 2014 at 08:51 PM.
Old August 27th, 2014, 08:32 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I chose one with the gun in air and one with it aimed...

Spoiler Alert!

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; August 27th, 2014 at 08:52 PM. Reason: fixed some image issues
Old August 27th, 2014, 08:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Nice art work! Where did you find it?

*edit* How hard would it be to fill in that bubble going down the middle of the card with more of the art image background?
Old August 27th, 2014, 08:46 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Frontline #1. Glad you like it. Actually really glad you approve because it took some work to clean up the speech bubbles.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 27th, 2014, 08:48 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Frontline #1. Glad you like it
I do. Did you see my edit question above?
Old August 27th, 2014, 08:50 PM
C3G Landlord

I got the old 'must spread rep around' bit when trying to rep Japes. Anyone following this project along that digs the card should hit him up for me.
Old August 27th, 2014, 08:57 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Frontline #1. Glad you like it
I do. Did you see my edit question above?
No I didn't but if you see my edit and check the card again I think I fixed your question before you asked it...

Old August 27th, 2014, 09:18 PM
C3G Landlord

Yeah, you got to it already. Looks good. I'm going to post that in the linked Cobra Troopers post. Thanks again for doing this for me!
Old August 27th, 2014, 09:22 PM
C3G Landlord

Contributors to the GIJoe Project are:
japes: +3 points (Cobra Troopers Card Creation)

fret_gurglo: +2 points (CC Save Me! power suggestion)
+5 points (SS PT posted)
+5 points (SE PT posted)

Taeblewalker: +1 point (repeated wording help)

IamBatman: +2 points (Firefly Brainstorming)

Last edited by Yodaking; September 26th, 2015 at 01:51 PM.
Old August 27th, 2014, 09:50 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I got the old 'must spread rep around' bit when trying to rep Japes. Anyone following this project along that digs the card should hit him up for me.
I got ya' covered!

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations