Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old July 27th, 2014, 11:45 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The G.I. Joe Project

Reposting part of the tests for Destro linking.

Army Test - Destro
- Does it pass, Yes or No? yes
- What should be the unit's point value? 180
- Give a brief overview. I threw Black Panther in so Destro could boost his range as he is at the top of the Arms Dealer synergy list with 6 attack. Having two Cobra leaders to bond with the Troopers should help them excel. Weather Wizard will try to protect all of them from ranged attacks.
Map: Swamps of Dagobah
Units: The Baroness @ 120, Destro @ 180, Cobra Troopers x4, Black Panther, Weather Wizard (800) vs. Night Wing, Cyborg, Starfire, Raven (800)
Spoiler Alert!

Recap: Game momentum seemed to swing back and forth a few times and it was fairly close at the end even though Cobra no longer had the fire power to beat Ravens’ Magical Defense/Wound Transfer combo. The X removal & bonus movement was useful, blocking Cyborg from healing twice & moving Destro up into range for his SA. Black Panther only used the ranged attack once before engaging to negate the Jungle and/or high ground bonus, but that one attack was pretty helpful as it killed Nightwing. Having 2 Cobra Leadership figures kept the Cobra Troopers involved.
Old July 29th, 2014, 07:41 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Found a good deal on the Haloclix exclusive from Target. Was there someone you thought Master Chief could be used to make?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old July 29th, 2014, 08:06 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I do not have any current plans for a Master Chief figure. I think I saw another person turn him into a Cobra Viper, which would be a common squad and require multiples. I'm not that far along in the planning of my Vipers yet though. If you are getting them cheap enough, they are always worth grabbing for parts if nothing else. They have some good weapons that could be removed and added to a different mini.
Old August 7th, 2014, 01:41 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Master Chief and the other Spartan minis might work for a more clearly robotic version of the BATs, or those silly 'accelerator suits' from the movie. Maybe Airtight or Sci-fi, but the minis are a little big for them I think.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 8th, 2014, 05:56 PM
C3G Landlord

Snake Eyes mini info & pics.
Spoiler Alert!

Then the paint job was pretty simple. After giving it a black primer coat, I gave him a grey wash which really helped make it pop a bit more. Dry brushed the visor, gun, grenades, & sword with metal paint the painted then painted the belts & sheaths (sword & dagger) black.

Last edited by Yodaking; August 10th, 2014 at 02:50 AM.
Old August 8th, 2014, 06:07 PM
C3G Landlord

Storm Shadow took a little more modding work but not much. I started out with a Ronin figure and added the swords from Katana.
Spoiler Alert!

Paint as desired.

Last edited by Yodaking; August 10th, 2014 at 02:51 AM.
Old August 8th, 2014, 07:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Just been reviewing this thread a bit and noticed that I need to test Baroness with the Intergang Agents since she has an X reveal power and bonds with criminals. Making a note of it here so I don't forget as I don't have any more tests planned for a while.

*edit* Ignore this post as the Intergang Agents only benefit from the revealed OMs on the card of their Crime Boss and Baroness is not a Crime Boss.

Last edited by Yodaking; August 10th, 2014 at 02:05 AM.
Old August 10th, 2014, 01:39 AM
C3G Landlord

With the Snake Eyes figure completed, looking over the card idea again since I may be testing the two ninja before Cobra Commander.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Snake Eyes
Classified
G.I. Joe

Human
UH
Ninja
Loyal
Medium 5

Life 5
Move 6
Range 5
Attack 4
Defense 5

DOUBLE ATTACK
After attacking normally, Snake Eyes may attack a second time.

MOVE WITH THE WIND
If Snake Eyes is unengaged and has not yet attacked this round, he may not be targeted for a non-adjacent attack.

ARASHIKAGE CLAN NINJA
Snake Eyes is never attacked when leaving engagements. When attacking an opponent's adjacent figure with a normal attack, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled. When defending against a normal attack from an adjacent figure, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled. If attacked by a figure within 3 spaces of Snake Eyes and 3 or more shields are rolled, deal 1 wound to the attacking figure.
I'm thinking I want to change the basic double attacks with something a little less powerful and more thematic. This is what I came up with.

SLICE, THEN SHOOT
After attacking an adjacent figure with a normal attack, Snake Eyes may make a second normal attack.

Then he only gets the double attack when using the sword and gun. When just attacking at range with the gun, he only gets one attack like everyone else.
Old August 10th, 2014, 02:00 AM
C3G Landlord

I have this Soldier figure from the Man of Steel set and feel he could be a Joe but I can't decide on which one. My first thoughts were either Ripcord or Airborne. Any other guys jump to mind when you look at this guy?

Old August 10th, 2014, 11:04 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think that soldier figure would make a great Airborne. Also I noticed that you do not have Duke listed in your Release Schedule.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old August 10th, 2014, 11:08 AM
C3G Landlord

Yeah, Duke was never one of my favorites and I don't have any simple mini ideas for him yet. I'll get to him eventually but it is not a high priority right now. If I came across a mini for him that required minimal custom work I'd move him up the list though. The release schedule is in constant flux.
Old August 10th, 2014, 12:01 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I thought that Commander Rogers mod was a perfect Duke. I've bought the figure and plan to copy yours. I'm also nearly done my Snake-eyes. I decided to use Black Tarantula. Only needed to take out the collar and add visor and grenades. I will post pictures when I'm done. Your Storm Shadow looks great. You have amazing skill with that green stuff. I have a hell of time working it. I already have that Ronin figure (missing one hand I used for Quick Kick), so I think I will pick up Katana and see how close I can get my Storm Shadow to match yours.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations