Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Notices

Old December 13th, 2016, 08:36 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Hola from Mexico C3G.
This is where I was when I was first invited to be an Ally, lo so many years ago.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 13th, 2016, 09:13 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Donde en Mexico estas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 13th, 2016, 09:20 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Same place. Punta Mita where my parents have a casa.

Puerto Vallarta is the closest major city. Same parallel as Hawaii and Cancun.
Pretty much 80 and beautiful everyday in the winter.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 14th, 2016, 09:56 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sounds amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 14th, 2016, 12:14 PM

It is pretty cool. The bay is also surrounded by mountains.
From my parent's I can see the mountains on the far side of the bay.

I guess the whales are in the bay right now so we may rent a boat to check them out.
We went out and saw them the first year I came down.
The Bay of Banderas is mostly shark free so the whales come here for birthing.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 15th, 2016, 12:13 PM

I was clearing out my PM box and came across this exchange with Griffin. It really made me feel nostalgic and reflect on my journey with C3G.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Griffin
Hey T-Spinny,

Would you be offended if I drafted Conan? I feel like your design ideas are circling around the character but not really nailing it, and I am afraid that there is enough interest in him that you will likely end up designing him if I don't draft him. I firmly believe that if you were in the sanctum (something I hope to see one day), we would be able to do some great things with Conan, but in the public, I am sure that the many cooks will drive him in directions that are not desirable.

I don't want to offend you at all, so if you say "Griff, I want to do this" I will back off and just assist you from the sidelines, but I really would rather see him designed from the sanctum.

Your friend,
Griff

Originally Posted by Tornado
Quote:

I think it goes without saying, I must have first dibs on playtesting Conan. I am hoping you have something designed by late July so I can use my birthday card to get a sneak peek at your design.

I appreciate your sentiments about my future induction into the sanctum but I hold no delusions of my abilities. I was hesitant to join C3G, for going in I had zero experience in customs and really had little interest. Though I have always been intrigued by C3G. Looking through my bookmarks I see that the main C3G links post is one of my first bookmarks behind Gary Lasq's site. Honesty I would be happy to make it to Sidekick and I am a long ways from that point.

Conan has been a great learning experience for me in the world of customs. My first design got very little chatter. I tried again and you destroyed it, shooting down every aspect except oddly enough enough you never mentioned stats. Then Margloth made his suggestions. I was hesitant (I wanted Conan to be my design) but after playtesting it I really liked his version. Then you destroyed that design, including the stats. So I took one more shot and was feeling like I was starting to hone in on the design. Then you graciously stepped in to relieve me of this burden.

Custom creation is a process that must be executed in order to ensure the best designs.

I love Robert E. Howard and I am extremely happy to see his most beloved hero entering the Inner Sanctum. By Crom, make ReH proud.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really miss you @Griffin

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 15th, 2016, 05:59 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Didn't Conan get done by Yodaking as a public design??
Old December 15th, 2016, 06:23 PM

Yes.
Conan had one of the strangest journeys ever for an LD.

It started with me. Went to Griff. Griff left and tickle pickle sent me Griff's design.

I had it for a bit and was unsure if I could follow through the process and feared I would be too close to the design.

Thankfully YK posted a design for Conan and I gleefully sent him Griff's draft which he put his own spin on.

Griff actually popped back in and made some comments during the process which made it feel like the design came around full circle.

I love that design.

That PM was from my very early days in C3G. Griffin said he looked forward to the day when I was a Hero and here I am. Back then I thought maybe someday, I could be a Sidekick.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 18th, 2016, 10:59 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

Nice. My wife and kids will be heading to Sayulita in a few days. It's an annual trip for them. I usually skip it in favor of some skiing and banking vacation days for the summer, but I might go next year. Maybe we can hook up for some warm weather gaming.
Old December 18th, 2016, 11:06 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:

Nice. My wife and kids will be heading to Sayulita in a few days. It's an annual trip for them. I usually skip it in favor of some skiing and banking vacation days for the summer, but I might go next year. Maybe we can hook up for some warm weather gaming.
Dang...I'd rather hook up for some skiing

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 18th, 2016, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:

Holy S.
Small World.
Love Sayulita.
Super cool surf town.
Let me know if you will be there.
I am a every other year visitor normally but I will make an exception to meet up with a 'Scaper in Mexico.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 20th, 2016, 05:10 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Just a very quick, general Happy Holidays to the C3G team.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape