Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old July 2nd, 2008, 02:29 AM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Morsbane

I think this guy deserves better than a D+, (though it may have been mentioned) try killing krug, with and without, disabling him.

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old July 2nd, 2008, 08:24 AM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of the Marro View Post
I think this guy deserves better than a D+, (though it may have been mentioned) try killing krug, with and without, disabling him.
Or Braxas.
Old July 2nd, 2008, 02:25 PM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by King of the Marro
Originally Posted by Soul Shackle:
Or Braxas.
Even better, you'll have a giant walking lizard.

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old July 2nd, 2008, 04:01 PM
...Huzzah!

EagleOne rolls all skulls baby! EagleOne rolls all skulls baby! EagleOne rolls all skulls baby! EagleOne rolls all skulls baby!

MY personal best with Morbane came in a 2 v 2 game. It was a random computer drafted army game. I was down to Morsbane and a squad of Aubriens. My teammate was down to 2 squads of Nagrubs. The opponents had Charos (with only 1 pt of damage) on one team and a full health Guilty on the other. I was able to Negate both of them.
Unfortunately, I rolled terribly on defense and my Aubriens were unable to 1) put one single point of damage on Guilty, 2) get a frenzy roll, and 3) roll a shield when they were attacked.
Old July 2nd, 2008, 06:10 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just have to give Morsbane props. After soul shackling two of my wifes units with one squad of shades! She gets 20s with Morsbane on Cyprien and on Isamu. Isamu cant run away from that. Morsbane ended the game with Zero wounds and all three of his Negate markers. We didnt even have the wave eight elf pack yet. I dont want to play the elves anymore.
Old July 2nd, 2008, 06:21 PM

cosmosis knows what's in an order marker cosmosis knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
MY personal best with Morbane came in a 2 v 2 game. It was a random computer drafted army game. I was down to Morsbane and a squad of Aubriens. My teammate was down to 2 squads of Nagrubs. The opponents had Charos (with only 1 pt of damage) on one team and a full health Guilty on the other. I was able to Negate both of them.
Unfortunately, I rolled terribly on defense and my Aubriens were unable to 1) put one single point of damage on Guilty, 2) get a frenzy roll, and 3) roll a shield when they were attacked.
How did Charos even manage to catch up the the Aubriens? Remember, his flying is negated too!

SPECIAL THANKS TO: oni, tppytel
My Tradelist
Deciper SWCCG Trading
List of Good Traders
Can't find it? Try the Index
Old July 2nd, 2008, 06:23 PM
...Huzzah!

EagleOne rolls all skulls baby! EagleOne rolls all skulls baby! EagleOne rolls all skulls baby! EagleOne rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmosis View Post
Quote:
How did Charos even manage to catch up the the Aubriens? Remember, his flying is negated too!
Guilty came one direction and Charos the other. I moved toward Guilty and he shot them up. Charos didn't catch them.
Old July 2nd, 2008, 06:25 PM

cosmosis knows what's in an order marker cosmosis knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmosis View Post
Quote:
Guilty came one direction and Charos the other. I moved toward Guilty and he shot them up. Charos didn't catch them.
Ah, I see. A bit unfortunate. Oh well! Better luck next time, as the elves are fun to play, though a bit of luck is required with the d20, but not as much as the marro.

SPECIAL THANKS TO: oni, tppytel
My Tradelist
Deciper SWCCG Trading
List of Good Traders
Can't find it? Try the Index
Old October 8th, 2008, 09:33 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

What does it exactly mean by "Special Powers"?
Does that mean you can only negate your abilities that say special, or
all abilities?

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old October 8th, 2008, 10:01 PM

scarecrowking is surprisingly tart

If you roll 16-19, ALL Special Attacks/Powers/Abilities of that card are negated for the remainder of the game no matter how many models are in the squad, and one Negation Marker is taken off of Morsbane's card. If you roll a 20, that individual MODEL is destroyed. Hope that helps.

-scare

When people hear that I watch wrestling, they ask, "You know it's fake, right?" To which I answer, "Yes, but so is American Idol and the nightly news, and look how many idiots watch that."
Old October 8th, 2008, 10:18 PM
Likes the Look of Grungebob

KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby!

All I know is I took Morsbane to my first tournament and used him in two of my wins (my losses were just me being overwhelmed and not Morsbane's fault in any way). I can safely say that he was won my first game (rolled a 20 to kill my opponents last figure) and threw a 17 against my opponent's Cyrpien 2 games later taking out the main unit of his army.

So, yes, 100 points is a bit much sometimes and odds are you'll probably only get 1 negation or destruction a game, but if it comes at the right time and against the right character it can be game changing.
Old October 9th, 2008, 08:53 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by outforblood View Post
What does it exactly mean by "Special Powers"?
Does that mean you can only negate your abilities that say special, or
all abilities?
Any ability in the left pane of the card is null and void. Flying, special attacks, double attack, climb, stealth dodge...any of them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units