Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old March 4th, 2016, 02:10 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Classic League VII: Unsung Heroes - Round 1 Until 3/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
vegietarian vs Lo Pan starts now

EDIT: The Elves were able to get the win, thanks to the flame siblings holding on to their last lives quite well. Both Chardris and Jorhdawn sat at 5/6 wounds for two or three attacks apiece, and that gave me the bodies on the board to clear out the Minions and eventually the hero trio. Good game Lo Pan

Morsbane Negation Counter: 1
Pretty sure it's father/daughter not siblings.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old March 4th, 2016, 03:02 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

adoney and I starting now

Game over, I had the lead pretty solidly from the beginning when I got initiative 4 rounds in a row. Not to mention having Wannok the entire time for the most part. Game came down to a 2 health parmenio (his wannok dump) vs a full health Rhogar. Rhogar finished him off without a scratch.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Last edited by William099; March 4th, 2016 at 04:27 AM.
Old March 4th, 2016, 12:28 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

jesus20456 v. kevindola
jesus20456 (Einar's Assassins): Empress Kiova, Atlaga, Crixus, Einar Imperium x1, Warriors of Ashra x2
kevindola (Born to be Wild): Brunak, Feral Troll, Sharwin Wildborn, Stingers x2, Raelin

EDIT: I got the win. Incoming Ashrans were mowed down by stingers before they could get in range, and then the Marros took care of Atlaga. The Einar Imperium with Kiova support had better success hacking through half the stingers, but with only 3 Imperium, they couldn't do more and my opponent surrendered with full health Crix and Kiova facing my army -3 stingers. Sharwin even got a counterstrike kill. Thanks for the game jesus20456. Good luck in the next round.

Last edited by kevindola; March 4th, 2016 at 02:29 PM.
Old March 4th, 2016, 07:58 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Taeblewalker v. TheTravelingScaper starting now
Old March 4th, 2016, 08:57 PM

TheTravelingScaper is surprisingly tart
Wink Re: Classic League VII: Unsung Heroes - Round 1 Until 3/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Taeblewalker v. TheTravelingScaper starting now
EDIT
Taeblewalker put up a very good fight today. In the end Wannok was basically the decider of fate and was majorly responsible for the win I struggled to earn . Sure Brunak was quite a nuisance killing knights and Atlaga did what Atlaga does best (being a Crossbow Wielding Kyrie) among other things. It was a pleasure playing against him. Thank you Taeblewalker!

Missing 24 Units until I have 1 of everything. Missing stuff from waves 4,7,8,9,10,13 AA,Skahen Brown & Woo
My Tradeslist : http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51248
Old March 10th, 2016, 08:28 PM

Tom_Bombadil_ is surprisingly tart

Tom_ vs. Deroche should be starting soon.

Edit: Well the match went well for Deroche, Though I got a Negation off on Brunak first round, and was able to fairly quickly kill Syvarris Brunak was able to jam himself in between my elves even negated he did a lot of work forcing them to attack him at DEF 9 from realin.. In the end his stingers picked off most of my elves and I finally conceded with just Uglinesh and Kyntela left on the board.

Last edited by Tom_Bombadil_; March 10th, 2016 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Match Over
Old March 12th, 2016, 06:35 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

Me and Kinseth were unable to play due to an error on my account. So put up the next round and mark me as a loss.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old March 12th, 2016, 06:46 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraguy816 View Post
Me and Kinseth were unable to play due to an error on my account. So put up the next round and mark me as a loss.
How about sunday night at 815?

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old March 13th, 2016, 02:03 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Quote:
Quote:
You might want to PM him, it works better that way.
i thought this comment was quality even without three characters
Old March 13th, 2016, 04:16 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You might want to PM him, it works better that way.
i thought this comment was quality even without three characters
#Mancrush

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old March 13th, 2016, 08:08 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Kinseth and Eraguy are starting now to finish up Round 1.
Old March 13th, 2016, 09:20 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Re: Classic League VII: Unsung Heroes - Round 2 Until 3/27

Round 2 is on Dry Season (Valda, Kelda, Treasure x3)
The players whose names are italicized won the diceoff and choose who places first

Arrow Grut (1-0) v. vegietarian18 (1-0)
Arrow Grut (Still got Raelin): Marcus Gallus, Ne-Gok-Sa, Heirloom, Me-Burq-Sa, Roman Legion x2, Raelin (sit one)
vegietarian18 (this is so (elf) wizard): Ulginesh, Arkmer, Morsbane, Johrdawn, Chardris, Kyntela Gwyn

Kinseth (1-0) v. mtl1998 (1-0)
Kinseth: Syvarris, Drake Alexander (RotV), Laglor, Marro Warriors, deathreavers x1, Raelin
mtl1998 (HEROscape): Syvarris, Brunak, Feral Troll, Black Wyrmling x7

kevindola (1-0) v. TheTravelingScaper (1-0)
kevindola (Born to be Wild): Brunak, Feral Troll, Sharwin Wildborn, Stingers x2, Raelin
TheTravelingScaper (Traveler's Tough-Guys): Major X17, Sir Hawthorne, Syvarris, James Murphy, Knights of Weston x2

Deroche (1-0) v. Dysole (1-0)
Deroche (Where's Dysole to name my army when I need him?): Brunak, Heirloom, Syvarris, Stingers x2, Raelin, Isamu
Dysole (Toy Story: The Incredibles Who'll Tear You Up and Inside Out): Laglor (Monkey Inc), Syvarris (BRAVE), Morsbane (WAND•E), Hydra (The Bad Dinosaur), deathreavers x2 (Ratatouille)

William099 (1-0) v. vegie's dad (1-0)
William099 (Ba Da Da Da Duh I'm Murdering It!): Alastair MacDirk, Rhogar Dragonspine, Brandis Skyhunter, Eldgrim, MacDirk Warriors x2
vegie's dad (Scattering life drain): Syvarris, Heirloom, Ne-Gok-Sa, Cyprien Esenwein, deathreavers x2

belgarath (0-1) v. thesparkleinyourwater (0-1)
belgarath (Heavy Metal, or Rust in Peace): Major X17, Major Q10, Deathwalker 7000, Iron Golem, Theracus, Otonashi, Isamu
thesparkleinyourwater (The World Ends with Maul): Syvarris, Heirloom, Agent Carr, Marcu Esenwein, deathstalkers x2

Lo Pan (0-1) v. Chris Perkins (0-1)
Lo Pan: Laglor, Heirloom, Atlaga, Minions of Utgar x2
Chris Perkins: Syvarris, Atlaga, Crixus, Capuan Gladiators x2, Raelin

Taeblewalker (0-1) v. Dr. Goomonkey (0-1)
Taeblewalker: Crixus, Brunak, Atlaga, Capuan Gladiators x3
Dr. Goomonkey (Unsung, Unsure, and completely Unthematic): Syvarris, Rhogar Dragonspine, Valguard, Ne-Gok-Sa, Roman Legion x2

adoney (0-1) v. Eraguy816 (0-1)
adoney (For Glory!): Marcus Gallus, Parmenio, Valguard, Moriko, Sacred Band x2
Eraguy816 (Men of the West): Sir Gilbert, Sir Denrick, Syvarris, Johnny 'Shotgun' Sullivan, Knights of Weston x2

Bengi (0-0) v. jesus20456 (0-1)
Bengi (Let Me See Those 20s): Braxas, Iron Golem, Ne-Gok-Sa, Rhogar Dragonspine
jesus20456 (Einar's Assassins): Empress Kiova, Atlaga, Crixus, Einar Imperium x1, Warriors of Ashra x2

Last edited by kevindola; March 24th, 2016 at 10:44 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events