Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 29th, 2011, 11:53 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Sinestro Corps Soldier

The two biggest things to consider for a common/uncommon Heroic Officer for the GLs would be 1) mini choice for the card and 2) would they be broken with Kilowog?
If those two issues can be responsibly and appropriately resolved, I think it'd be a great choice for a public design.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 29th, 2011, 04:10 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
The two biggest things to consider for a common/uncommon Heroic Officer for the GLs would be 1) mini choice for the card and 2) would they be broken with Kilowog?
If those two issues can be responsibly and appropriately resolved, I think it'd be a great choice for a public design.
I'll get thinking.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 29th, 2011, 04:29 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It may be a bit more expensive than the SCS because of Kilowog but I don't see how they could be broken. However, the big question (to me) is:

Does C3G want an Uncommon Green Lantern with identical powers to the SCS or something different?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 29th, 2011, 04:51 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Personally, I don't want a common GL at all. We have a LOT of Unique Green Lanterns unlike the Sinestro Corps, and Green is going to be getting a lot of constructs too. I am more than happy with that. Also, if you guys remember, finding an appropriate figure and species for the SCS was like pulling teeth. Is it going to look and feel right having a bunch of Green Lantern (custom painted figures) all identical as uncommon heroes? Probably not to me.

I am happy with just creating all the Uniques (which is a lot) and then all of their constructs. Having the two factions functioning differently is GREAT IMO, and to be desired, not making them as identical as possible.
Old September 29th, 2011, 05:13 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Personally, I don't want a common GL at all. We have a LOT of Unique Green Lanterns unlike the Sinestro Corps, and Green is going to be getting a lot of constructs too. I am more than happy with that. Also, if you guys remember, finding an appropriate figure and species for the SCS was like pulling teeth. Is it going to look and feel right having a bunch of Green Lantern (custom painted figures) all identical as uncommon heroes? Probably not to me.

I am happy with just creating all the Uniques (which is a lot) and then all of their constructs. Having the two factions functioning differently is GREAT IMO, and to be desired, not making them as identical as possible.
I had forgotten about Construct plans...
Another form of Green Lantern Construct (which I'm sure is likely planned) would be enough to fill out the GL faction IMO. Sinestro Corps has much less of a Unique presence due to the lack of 'clix for unique Yellow Lanterns. They still have plenty of people I'd love to see though (Cyborg Superman, Batman, Lyssa Drak, Anti-Moniter, Yellow Lantern *He's the Bizarro-world one*).

Here's hoping for a Lantern-based 'clix set. Now that Green Lantern: New Guardians and Red Lanterns are full-fledged comic series, there's a lot of characters making significant appearances throughout the spectrum.

Old November 13th, 2011, 07:59 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'd love to get my hands on one of those rings. Even if it's a dinky plastic one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza View Post
-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received

Classic:
  • N/A
Marvel:
  • N/A
C3G:
  • As an Insurgent, Sinestro Corps Soldier benefits from Yellow Lantern: Arkillo's Insurgent Motivation.
  • As Yellow Lanterns, Sinestro and Arkillo trigger the Sinestro Corps Soldier's Tactical Formation power, allowing the Sinestro Corps Soldier to take a turn after the Yellow Lantern has activated.
  • An adjacent Manhunter can replenish a Sinestro Corps Soldier's Yellow Power Battery with the Yellow Power Charge special power.
Synergy Benefits Offered

Classic:
  • N/A
Marvel:
  • N/A
C3G:
  • As an Insurgent, the Sinestro Corps Soldier may be sacrificed to activate Arkillo's Insurgent Motivation.
Old November 13th, 2011, 08:24 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Updated.
Old December 30th, 2011, 01:31 PM

Maddog80 knows what's in an order marker Maddog80 knows what's in an order marker

I was inspired by Deathwalker's repaints and did some of my own. I also picked-up a Yellow Lantern figure (Bizzaro Hal). My repaints aren't as interesting as DW's but it is definitely cool to see a variety of sculps battling it out. I also created cards that have a picture of a bunch of Sinestro Corps members and a unique target for each to help decipher who has the order markers. After doing these I decided to repaint some Black Lanterns (see my signature for the link).

Old December 30th, 2011, 01:36 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Very cool. Gotta love a C3G fan in Buffalo!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 30th, 2011, 01:36 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just checked out your customs thread. You've done some really nice work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 1st, 2012, 08:41 PM

Maddog80 knows what's in an order marker Maddog80 knows what's in an order marker

Hey, thanks guys!
Old January 1st, 2012, 09:07 PM

More amazing paints! I wish I could do that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library