Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old September 15th, 2006, 03:51 AM
ultradoug

Heroscape Chair! The project.

Goal: Make a Chair out of heroscape parts.

Idea: I came up with the idea that since "anything" can be made with maps, why not make a "map" large enough to be a chair, not just that, but this chair should be able to suport my weight (I think I would just sit in it once) I came up with this idea because my computer chair sucks... yeah a heroscape chair will be so much beter.

What will become of it: Pictures will be taken of me sitting in the chair, the chair itself, and it would be sold on ebay, if it does not sell, then it gets taken apart.

Project start/end date: N/A

Your help is required!

Help this project- to get this project truely going will require alot of parts, only 3 hex sized and 2 hex sized will be used in construction of the "base" of the chair, its going to be more of a stool then a chair, requires about 80 levels of hexes going up to be finnished. At some point if a 2-1 sale or really good deal is found on master sets, this project will lift off for real, at that point, I'll be asking whomever wants to send me 3 hexs to do so, I'll label your hexes and they will be returned if this sucker does not sell on ebay. Since this project has no end date, you might be missing these for awhile, so think of this as a donation, if it does get compleated and is sold on ebay you will get a precentage of the final price based on how much you conturbited, this amount is still unknown at this time.

FAQ:

"Is this just a clever sceem to get free hex tiles?"

No, but don't send anything if you expect this to be done anytime soon, this project has not even started, when it does, I'll get back to this question.

"Are you really going to build this chair?"

Yes.

"Why?"

Because my computer chair sucks.

There you have it, expect this topic to gather alot of dust.
Old September 15th, 2006, 06:53 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
I dont think i have that many pieces, or maybe I am just too big.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old September 15th, 2006, 07:08 AM

toddrew has disabled reputation
As I retort to my wife's occasional rhetorical inquiries as to if I've enough tiles yet, I sometimes tell her that I'm slowly building a collection that will allow me to construct a house for us as a viable way to combat rising construction costs for new home building So, there's your next project, UD, after you've got your chair.

EDIT: also, UD, I'm not the best judge of character, but you are definitely one that I would not doubt your intentions when it comes to a matter as this. Those tiles will be for that chair My donation will be meager, and you will be cursed whenever a map is a few 2-hexers short, but I'm game.

And you can see her
Before it cracks and goes out
She throws rocks at streetlights
Keeps the streetlight changer busy

Floundering Customs Thread
Old September 15th, 2006, 08:20 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Have a look at robaula's hex count table!
Unfortunately i have enough pieces to make a Heroscape Bowl!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General