Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs
HoME Customs A place for Heroes of Middle Earth Customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 26th, 2021, 06:33 PM

Chris Perkins wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chris Perkins wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chris Perkins wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chris Perkins wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chris Perkins wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chris Perkins wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chris Perkins wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HoME General Discussion Thread

I agree with the "exception" for MS1 (waiting on testing til they're all or mostly all done), since we need that critical base for establishing what kind of synergies we like & don't like.

Well, it sounds like there's some decent agreement here between myself, Splash, & Shiftrex. I propose that we give it a few days (til the end of the week perhaps?) for anyone else who wants to chime in to add their thoughts on this thread. Then we revisit it over the weekend based on what feedback has been given.

Here's the information I think anyone who has been involved / wants to be involved should provide:

1) Thoughts on how we should proceed (agree with what's been proposed here / disagree / other ideas)
2) Whether changing our process would alter your level of involvement (increase/decrease/neither)

My info:
1) I think we should change to clear stages where stage (1) involves individual ownership & collective agreement is required to move out of stage (1)
2) I think this would allow be to be somewhat more involved as I could work mostly offline when I have available time

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs