Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old July 22nd, 2015, 05:08 PM

Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby!
Colorcrayons' Sale and Trade List

All items are in complete and in excellent condition unless otherwise specifically noted next to it's name. When I ship, I package my items very well and ship insured. And would like the same if we trade. Cards are provided and normally quite worn on the edges (these were well loved), but again, any missing cards or outstanding damage would be noted.

I will give priority to trades on my WANTS list, but shall list a cash value besides each item in my HAVES list in case you prefer that method. When selling, I accept only PayPal (this offers protection for both you and I) unless you are local and we can trade in person.

I have a lot to go through to list here, so shall be updating this entry over the course of this week.

HAVES:
Spoiler Alert!

High Priority Needs:
Spoiler Alert!

WANTS:
Spoiler Alert!

Continental United States only, please.

Last edited by Colorcrayons; August 30th, 2015 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Updated HAVES and WANTS
Old July 24th, 2015, 11:57 AM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: I need some of your orphaned terrain

What do you want for arena of the planes walker?

PM me about any custom scenery
Old August 17th, 2015, 03:22 AM

Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Colorcrayons' Sale and Trade List

Updated with new Haves and Wants.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades