Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Notices

Old March 23rd, 2021, 08:01 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Ok now that Wynonna has 3 thumbs up I will add her to display thread. I also approve the policies above
Old March 26th, 2021, 04:51 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Next three designers are
@SirGalahad
@Tornado
@Sir Yeshua

A message has been sent to SirGalahad. His deadline to decide is April 2

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old March 26th, 2021, 09:44 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Sorry I haven't been around much lately. COVID may have kept a lot of people home, but if anybody thinks that educators have had this last year off (because I've been working harder than I ever have), I'd like to introduce them to my new friend . . .

Nimue
Cursed Netflix Series

The miniature is from the Dungeon & Dragons PHB Heroes Series 2
#04 - Female Human Avenger

Nimue is a Fey with the power to control plant life around her. This power has made others fear her and call her a witch. She is the daughter of the Priestess Lenore, who before dying gives her the task of delivering the Sword of Power to the wizard Merlin, her father.

Happy Brainstorming!

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 26th, 2021, 09:48 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Perhaps she can have a power like Mogrimm's Commander's Strike. If an enemy figure is adjacent to an evergreen tree or jungle piece, and within 5 clear sight spaces, you may roll the 20-sided die. On a 15 or higher, the chosen figure receives one wound.

Old March 26th, 2021, 10:54 PM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Before delving too deeply into powers, what role does she play in the series and how would that role translate to Valhalla - Would she be summoned for that same reason, to continue that role here?

Old March 27th, 2021, 12:26 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
From What I See

Looks like the series borrows heavily from Arthurian lore and she acts as the protag who is supposed to become the Lady in the Lake. Quick read through seems to suggest a lot of her stuff is related to Excalibur and Arthur (as both a partner and a love interest) and also her fey heritage.

So she should have solid stats. Chlorokinesis can do some real brutal stuff either with commander's strike or making her make grass function like heavy snow. Didn't see too much from my brief read through how much she actually used the sword. SirGalahad can probably give a better enlightenment on that front.

~Dysole, thinking that some of these powers could get tricky to nail just right
Old March 27th, 2021, 08:48 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

For grass tiles it can be like snow for enemies but you could give a move bonus for friendlies. Maybe something like road, +3 Move if entire move is on grass.
That alone could have a huge impact. Not sure if it fits her skill set though.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 27th, 2021, 05:21 PM

Started watching series, some brainstorming nonbinding thoughts:

DEVIL'S TOOTH, SWORD OF POWER

WOLF BLOOD WITCH

Sky Folk

WATER TUNNEL

Ullar

Old March 27th, 2021, 06:11 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Nimue is tied to the natural world by connecting with "The Hidden." That connection has caused roots to come to life and drag enemies away from her; in one instance encasing the enemy in the branches of a growing tree.

That connection and associated power is greatly enhanced when she focuses and utilizes the Sword of Power. In a forest the trees took out an entire troop of mounted enemies. In melee combat, she has wiped out another full troop and in a separate incident, completely cleaved a man in half. Without calling on the power of the Sword, however, she is a very poor fighter, and after using it, she is very weakened.

Hope that gives some perspective.

Old March 27th, 2021, 10:01 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What do you think of this image for the card @SirGalahad

Old March 28th, 2021, 02:16 AM
Business Casual

That works well.

Old March 30th, 2021, 11:54 AM
Business Casual

Nimue (pronounced NIM way)
Cursed
Television
Ullar

Fey
Unique Hero
Sorceress
Determined
Size: 5

Life: 4
Move: 5
Range: 1
Attack: 4
Defense: 4

THE HIDDEN
When an opponent's small or medium figure moves onto a grass or swamp space within 3 spaces of Nimue, or moves onto a space adjacent to an Evergreen Tree or Jungle Piece that is within 3 spaces of Nimue, that figure must end its move there. After moving and instead of attacking, roll the 20-sided die for each opponent's figure adjacent to an Evergreen Tree or Jungle Piece within 3 spaces. If you roll 13 or higher, the figure receives a wound.

SWORD OF POWER
Once per round, before attacking with Nimue, you may choose to either:
• attack any or all figures adjacent to Nimue, rolling each attack separately; or
• add 3 to Nimue's Attack number this turn.
After using Sword of Power Nimue receives two wounds.

FEY HEALING
At the end of the round, if Nimue is unengaged, remove one wound marker from this card.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum