Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs
Dungeons & Dragons Customs Hey the title says it all

Old January 13th, 2011, 10:09 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: White Knight's D&D customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWookiee View Post
I just realized almost everything you have is Uncommon. Is there a reason to that? Because, for the price of most of these figures, it would be useless to have multiples.
Thanks for the help with the wording on the cards. I'll update my cards when I get a chance.

As for making figures Uncommon, I tend to play dungeon crawls and other scenarios with my kids where I'm the Game Master and control all the bad guys. I wanted to leave it them Uncommon in case I want more than one of these figures in an encounter. (For example, I just ran a scenario where the heroes were fighting Shurrak, but I added his twin brother Johrlak to make it a better battle.)
Old January 13th, 2011, 11:22 AM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

Ok. I was just wondering because they were expensive. Great job and I wish
I could be your kid. My dad doesn't really want to play scape so I have to
Wait for the weekends to play with my friends.

My customs HERE.
With Two Es

Last edited by MrWookiee; January 13th, 2011 at 02:55 PM.
Old September 15th, 2011, 02:17 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Hey White Knight. I really like your customs. I want to know what miniatures you use for some of them, particularly the Ethereal Marauder, the Jandar Ranger, and Arthur Swordmage.

When I have more time, I hope to come back and make some comments. I really like your cards.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old September 27th, 2011, 01:21 PM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Hey White Knight. I really like your customs. I want to know what miniatures you use for some of them, particularly the Ethereal Marauder, the Jandar Ranger, and Arthur Swordmage.

When I have more time, I hope to come back and make some comments. I really like your cards.
The Ethereal Marauder is a D&D figure:
Blood War #49 Ethereal Marauder

The Jandar Ranger is a D&D figure:
Dungeons of Dread #39 Everfrost Ranger

Arthur Swordmage is a D&D figure:
Male Human Swordmage #3 D&D PHB Heroes Series 2

All three figures are still available from Troll and Toad, Auggies, and maybe other places.

I'm glad you like my cards. I have more I'll be posting soon.
Old October 9th, 2011, 11:04 AM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

Hi White Knight !

Your customs are incredible and what a collection you have ! Good job !

I was wondering what figure you used for Mardamba, the horse skull Viranti ? Because I really like it !

Good job again.
Old October 9th, 2011, 06:08 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post

The Ethereal Marauder is a D&D figure:
Blood War #49 Ethereal Marauder

The Jandar Ranger is a D&D figure:
Dungeons of Dread #39 Everfrost Ranger

Arthur Swordmage is a D&D figure:
Male Human Swordmage #3 D&D PHB Heroes Series 2

All three figures are still available from Troll and Toad, Auggies, and maybe other places.

I'm glad you like my cards. I have more I'll be posting soon.
Thanks for letting me know. Hopefully I'll get a chance to buy them and try them sometime in the coming months.
Old October 11th, 2011, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simval View Post
Hi White Knight !

Your customs are incredible and what a collection you have ! Good job !

I was wondering what figure you used for Mardamba, the horse skull Viranti ? Because I really like it !

Good job again.
Mardamba is a Mage Knight figure:
Skull Warder, #034, #035, and #036 from the Pyramid collection.

Glad you like them.
Old October 11th, 2011, 07:06 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

Thank you very much ! He's so awesome, I think I might just buy him soon.

Great customs !

Simval.
Old November 2nd, 2011, 11:43 AM

wolfeman1968 is surprisingly tart

I like your customs they are pretty good but I noticed a few things. The Hammerers race is Soulborg which is alien race not common for D&,D, I would have made them golems or Warforges to fit the theme better. I would use them otherwise

I notices several people use the race Titan when Giant is more appropriate. A Titan is more of a god-like creature. I would have used Frost Giant.

Since we have the new General Valkrill I would think about changing your Viranti over to him instead.
I like your Remorhaz.
The Bulette I would have liked to seen an additional ability of underground movement similar to the Earth Elementals

I too am the "DM" and my kids love the dungeon crawl experience.

Last edited by wolfeman1968; November 2nd, 2011 at 11:53 AM.
Old May 3rd, 2013, 09:19 AM

HarleyThomas is surprisingly tart

Didn't give much thought to the Bulette at first. Then playing Dark Alliance the other day and one pops up out of nowhere, scaring the hell out.

Then a gigantic one.

I have a new found respect for them.
Old May 3rd, 2013, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyThomas View Post
Didn't give much thought to the Bulette at first. Then playing Dark Alliance the other day and one pops up out of nowhere, scaring the hell out.

Then a gigantic one.

I have a new found respect for them.
Exactly what I was going for!
Old December 6th, 2017, 12:40 AM

Leo Ultra is surprisingly tart

White Knight, as a Dungeon Master of 3-year seniority I am really psyched by the idea of a remorhaz in Heroscape, as well as many, many of the other things you have here.

So... is there anywhere I might be able to see the custom unit cards?

I wish you high rolls, fair winds, and following seas.
I am a proud member of Platyfly!, a sketch comedy YouTube channel dedicated to giving Platypi the Flying Special Power!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs