Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 17th, 2023, 09:48 PM

RickyDMMontoya is surprisingly tart
My AI generated Units

GPT3 is a hell of a drug.

Quote:
Name: The Lumberjack

Appearance: The Lumberjack is a large, burly man clad in a green flannel shirt and brown overalls. He wears a brown leather hat, and carries an axe in one hand and a saw in the other.

Card Text:

Lumberjack

Human

Unique Hero

Soldier

Tenacious

Life: 5

Move: 4

Range: 1

Attack: 4

Defense: 4

Unique Hero

Woodsman: When the Lumberjack attacks, he adds 1 to his attack for every adjacent Tree or Jungle Terrain.

Sawmill: When the Lumberjack is adjacent to a Tree or Jungle Terrain, he adds 1 to his defense.

Ability: Once per turn, the Lumberjack can chop down a Tree or Jungle Terrain and replace it with Plains Terrain.

The Lumberjack is a powerful unit that can quickly clear away forests and jungles to reveal more open terrain. He is an excellent area control piece, as he can quickly shift the battlefield in his favor. He is also a powerful combatant, as his attack and defense bonuses from Woodsman and Sawmill make him a fearsome enemy.

The Lumberjack is worth a total of 50 points.

Rules Lawyer.
Old January 17th, 2023, 10:01 PM

Re: My AI generated Units

Hit on a better format to generate them. Lumberjack is missing some important info.

Here's the next:

Quote:
Name: The Great Wyrm;
Valkyrie general: Valkrill;
Species: Dragon;
Common or Unique: Unique;
Class: Ancient;
Personality: Devastating;
Special Rules:
-Frightful Presence: When The Great Wyrm is attacked, all figures within 3 clear sight spaces of it must roll an attack die. Any figures that roll a skull is destroyed.
-Fiery Breath: The Great Wyrm can use Fiery Breath. Fiery Breath is a special attack that affects every figure within 3 clear sight spaces of it. Roll an attack die for each figure within 3 clear sight spaces. All figures that roll a skull are destroyed.
-Immune to Fire: The Great Wyrm is not affected by Fire attacks.
Size and Height: Huge 9;
Life: 10;
Move: 5;
Range: 1;
Attack: 5;
Defense: 4;
Points cost: 200;
Number of figures: 1.

Description: The Great Wyrm is an ancient and powerful dragon that serves as a general of Valkrill's forces. It has a bright red and orange scales, with a yellow and orange streak running down its back. Its wings are large and powerful, and it has a long tail that trails behind it. Its eyes are a bright yellow, and its claws are sharp and dangerous. It is larger than any other figure in Heroscape, and its sheer size and power are enough to frighten any enemy.

Oooooook...

Rules Lawyer.

Last edited by RickyDMMontoya; January 17th, 2023 at 10:40 PM.
Old January 18th, 2023, 08:34 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I wonder how it came up with the power name Ability?
Old January 18th, 2023, 09:21 AM

Which power name ability?

Rules Lawyer.
Old January 18th, 2023, 09:25 AM

Rip and tear! I like how he quick-loads when he dies.

Quote:
Name: Doom Slayer
Fights for: Vydar
Species: Human
Class: Slayer
Personality: Fearless

The Doom Slayer's special rules are:

Unstoppable: When Doom Slayer is destroyed, he is instead placed in one of your Start Zones.

Daemon Slayer: When Doom Slayer is adjacent to an enemy Demon, he adds 1 to his attack and defense.

Size: Medium 5
Life: 5
Move: 6
Range: 6
Attack: 4
Defense: 4
Points Cost: 130

The Doom Slayer appears as a towering figure clad in ancient armor covered in ancient runes. He is armed with a massive battle axe and a shotgun. He is a paragon of strength and courage, embodying all that is good in the world.

Rules Lawyer.
Old January 18th, 2023, 03:15 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I had fun making some Heroscape figures with ChatGPT a few weeks ago. Pretty wild stuff.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old January 18th, 2023, 05:39 PM

It seems to me that using the actual GPT-3 model provides much better results than ChatGPT in this case. The Great Wyrm is clearly insane, and I posted it for that reason, but I find the special rules generated by GPT-3 are much more consistent with the existing unit special rules, in most cases.

It also gets the skull shield terminology right pretty frequently, and cites the flying rule verbatim in many cases.

Rules Lawyer.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards