Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old January 1st, 2012, 03:11 PM

Wargamer55 Woo who?
Interest in tournament in CT?

I'm attempting to organize a small local tournament in Connecticut for late January/early February in Norwich CT. There would be a nominal entry fee and a small prize if I can recruit at least 8 participants.

I envision a one-day event (probably on a Saturday) that will involve some sort of round robin-style format so that everybody gets to play multiple games. Players are encouraged to use their own armies, but owning the game is NOT required as I have sufficient miniatures for non-owners to borrow for non-extreme builds.

If interested, simply reply to this post and I will forward information as it become available.
Old January 1st, 2012, 03:39 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth
Re: Interest in tournament in CT?

I was going to say welcome to the site, but then noticed the join date. Welcome to posting!

Have you been to any of the other tournaments in the area over the last few years?

There are three that I know of coming up in the broader area before the end of February: Duel to the Death in upstate NY next week; Beast of the East II the following week in RI and then TotalCon near Boston late Feb. This might limit participation in yours (I won't be able to make it because of these) but I hope you get a good crowd together, and maybe I'll see you at Beast of the East or TotalCon?
Old January 1st, 2012, 05:14 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

I would be interested if it was in Massachusetts or Vermont.

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old January 1st, 2012, 06:12 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Albany NY event next weekend going on, Death Duel, looking like 16-20 at this point. could use more.

Depending where and when in CT, i might go.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion