Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old December 11th, 2021, 12:43 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: HelmAverse Supers - Reinforcements Arrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
So I probably won't be on this site as much any more...
Sad news, you've always been a stalwart and generous member of this community. Hope you'll stop in as much as you still can.
Old December 15th, 2021, 08:43 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I have updated Shang Chi & Beast Boy. I just need you to remove the old ones so I can upload the new ones.

Cheers
Old December 15th, 2021, 08:46 AM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Sad news, you've always been a stalwart and generous member of this community. Hope you'll stop in as much as you still can.
I'm sure I will. I'm actually finding it hard to stop coming here. It's still a bit of a habit. Lull in work, check heroscapers. Waiting for something to finish, check heroscapers.
Old December 15th, 2021, 08:52 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
I'm sure I will. I'm actually finding it hard to stop coming here. It's still a bit of a habit. Lull in work, check heroscapers. Waiting for something to finish, check heroscapers.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 15th, 2021, 10:22 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

So I probably won't be on this site as much any more but I will still continue with the Helmaverse stuff as time permits. @Matt Helm , (& anybody that would like to contact me), please send me an email when you have an update just to be sure I see it. (I should get an update from the site but that doesn't seem consistent. My email is: amaxslade@gmail.com.
The emotional highs and lows I experienced when reading this post were insane.

Spawn = High... wow he looks awesome.

"I probably won't be on this site much..." = What?!?!? Nooooo that's a Low.

"I will still continue with the Helmaverse..." = High... I'm selfish.

The realization that A3n's incredible work for the community will be at the very least intermittent. = Low. The unselfish me knows how much he has given over the last decade plus.

Too bad that cloning technology isn't what scifi movies tease us with. We could ask A3n to clone himself many times over. That way, we could have him in the HelmAverse, a different him working with the C3G, and more importantly another version spending time with his family.

In all seriousness, that's the important thing. If we have learned something through a global pandemic it should be that life is both too short and too precious to spend all of your time doing the same thing over and over. Hopefully, we can all take A3n's lead and just give ourselves a reality check once in a while regarding the time we spend online compared to the time we spend in the real world.

Bravo buddy... I'm a pretty inconsistent internet poster myself, so if that's what your next phase is all about, I can truly support the decision. There are no deadlines on hobbies so take your time, check in when you want to and not when you feel you need to. There's always a place for you in my Horoscope world and I'm sure that the C3G'ers feel the exact same way.

P.S. I'll delete out Shang Chi and Beast Boy for the updates. Honestly, take your time reposting the updates as there really is no urgency in the HelmAverse.
Old December 15th, 2021, 10:30 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I have updated Shang Chi & Beast Boy. I just need you to remove the old ones so I can upload the new ones.

Cheers
In the words of a loyal Cylon, "By your command."

Both are deleted.
Old December 28th, 2021, 12:27 PM
Captain Underpants

It's been a month but I'm finally getting around to posting some pics of the 3rd Annual HelmAverse Thanksgiving Tournament. Unfortunately we took pictures of the battlefields before the matches but then forgot to take in action shots. Maybe that's a sign of good tourney.

This year we set up 4 boards in anticipation of 8 players. In the final minutes before beginning, my niece and my nephew's wife bailed out in favor of watching a Vanderpump Rules marathon with Mrs. Helm. Geesh... I don't even know what to say about that.

So the players were Nephew, Niece's Boyfriend, J-Strikes, Helm Jr., Lil'Helm, and Matt Helm (got to play himself this year).

The rules were similar to year's past. Each player drafted a 1000 point HelmAverse super army. For the first time, each player knew which map they were starting on so they could draft to strengths. They did not know who their first opponent was but some of us had ideas based on the drafted cards.

Battles were 1 on 1 until all figures on one team were destroyed. After the match, the winners got to keep whichever figures were still standing. Every other destroyed figure was out of the tournament for good. Players then backfilled in a new draft after learning what map they were on next.

Each subsequent battle was on a different map against a different opponent. So, 3 out of 4 maps were in play at any given time and every player got to play on each map once. J-Strikes did leave after 3 matches so Nephew's wife filled in for the last fight. I guess there was only so much Vanderpump she could take.

I cannot remember all of the story lines but J-Strikes beat Nephew on the jungle map in the very first match. That was a shocker to everyone since we think Nephew was undefeated in the first two annual tourneys. Another shocking development was Matt not only beating Lil'Helm on the lava-snow mountains, but doing so without losing a single figure. Lil'Helm was frustrated with the Green Lantern Corps. but it was actually Savage Dragon that tore him up.

Ultimately it was a great time had by all. I started 2-0 (beat Niece's boyfriend in a city map squeaker game 2) but finished 2-2 because Helm Jr. and the Fantastic Four finally destroyed my Corps. in the jungle and Nephew's wife took my new team down in the rocky water.

The champ was crowned as J-Strikes/Nephew's wife went 3-1 and held the tie breaker over Nephew (also 3-1). It was another great time and I'm hoping we can get some of us together for a little New Year's action. We have a few new terrain pieces I want to try out and get some playing time in on A3n's Abra Kadabra design.

Well, until then, Excelsior.
Old December 28th, 2021, 12:30 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Awesome format, sounds like a ton of fun!
Old December 28th, 2021, 12:37 PM
Captain Underpants

Thanks Tickster. In this format, we get to see a ton of cards get played and players end up finding new favorites. Your dad and I know what the HelmAverse Fan 4 can do but Helm Jr. was thrilled to have his eyes opened. All these years and he never wanted to manage their abilities together. Now he sees the potential of subtle synergies and he is hooked. A different example is Lil'Helm's success with Black Lightning who surprised him while pissing off Nephew to no end.

In the end I think we used close to 100 different cards. Variety is the spice of life.

Last edited by Matt Helm; January 2nd, 2022 at 06:56 PM.
Old December 28th, 2021, 01:34 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sounds awesome.
Sweet maps.
Old December 28th, 2021, 07:24 PM

Nice. Sounds like a great day of HS fun.
Old December 28th, 2021, 08:10 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Sounds like a fun Thanksgiving! Mrs. Helm and the other ladies don't know what they're missing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations