Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old November 21st, 2021, 01:51 AM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Out-there Hell: C3G's Little Workshop of Horrors

Will figures like Ghostface that don't have comics just not have a publisher?
Old November 21st, 2021, 02:41 AM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

New card. Whaddaya think?
Old November 23rd, 2021, 01:55 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I do think him distracting Thanos with a monologue about Whitney Houston is funny.
Old November 23rd, 2021, 05:07 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I love those CD markers XD, awesome card!
You should start up a personal customs thread @toyhandle
Also I would guess his cost at like 90?
Old November 27th, 2021, 07:58 AM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I know Morrigan Aensland was disallowed on the approved list, but Darkstalkers have several comics and mangas, including some Darkstalkers Vs. Street Fighter comics. For those who don't know the series, it's a horror fighting game with the characters based on various monsters and stories, and they've frequently crossed over with Street Fighter and Marvel.

Comic art:
Spoiler Alert!

A couple of characters from the series have minis: the jiang-shi Hsein-Ko, and the werewolf Jon Talbain. These are from the Capcom All-Stars Collection Gashapon set. Some others characters from the series would be easily moddable, like Felicia and Morrigan.
Old November 27th, 2021, 10:49 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Darkstalkers approved nowadays.

I think it might be useful for us to change the Disapproved list to a Previously Not Approved list at this point. Some of those votes are almost 10 years old at this point, and would be handled very differently today.
Old November 27th, 2021, 10:57 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Old November 27th, 2021, 11:21 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Like I bet Firefly would be approved if it were voted on, what with its comic book history and easy source of (unpainted, but still) appropriately sized minis.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 27th, 2021, 01:51 PM
Just A Head

I think one of the main things I’m looking for today is also people who are excited/commited to work on the property if it’s approved. We’ve had a few times where a member has requested a property be approved, then put no work into actually running designs from the property, which is just kind of a bummer and creates reluctance to approve more IPs in the future.

Having a member say “Here’s this property, here’s one or more drafts I’ve done for that property, and here’s my plan for the timeframe in which I’m going to run them as designs” makes a big difference in my willingness to see the property in the game!

(And that’s definitely not a knock on simple brainstorming for properties, I totally encourage that. I’m just more speaking to the actual IP approval process stage, and what can sway me one way or the other.)
Old November 27th, 2021, 03:34 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I'm at least at a 50% rate on actually doing the properties I got approved

(and in my defense Overwatch was something I got approved on the basis of other peeps wanting it more than me being super into it personally and I'm still planning on running a design there)

I'd definitely be down for Darkstalkers personally.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 27th, 2021, 05:03 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My only knowledge on Darkstalkers comes from the Marvel Vs. Capcom games, but I'd love to see them added. I plan on nabbing those two figures and R. Mika from the same set soon.

I can see why there'd be reluctance to approve more when so much is currently floating. I've always been surprised Halo hasn't had anything yet, though I guess the Power Armor stuff I've seen kicking about may help with it.

I promise you Soundwarp I do want to get to those Overwatch characters from the Monopoly set done. I'm aiming to get the rest of the Street Fighter clix done + Q, Poison and R. Mika, and do those 6 Overwatch characters at some point in between if not before SF, providing no one does them before me just need to get the points first. Noble Team from Halo, and some Darkstalkers, would be something I'd like to work on in the future as well.
Old December 4th, 2021, 02:51 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

KRAMPUS!

With mini!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy