Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old August 14th, 2019, 08:15 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Negative Man (VOTE for Initial Playtesting)

On class, I'm pro-Pilot.

I'm fine either way on the spirit having a secret identity. You know the theme there better than me.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 14th, 2019, 09:36 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Negative Man (VOTE for Initial Playtesting)

I prefer enigmatic and am ok with pilot.
Old August 14th, 2019, 06:01 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Negative Man (Initial Playtesting)

Okay, we can keep it as-is for now, but if anyone has other ideas I’n glad to hear them. If we want to change Enigmatic I’d prefer something in the same ballpark.

This passes, btw.
Old August 15th, 2019, 11:01 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

So I kind of forgot the all-important part of actually giving them a point value. I’m thinking 10 for the spirit, but how much for Larry himself? Definitely feeling under 150. Any thoughts?
Old August 15th, 2019, 11:34 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

120 for the Spirit, 40 for Larry.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 17th, 2019, 09:52 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'd price Larry at 20-40 and the Spirit at 110-130. You never know when you might want a thematic filler piece for a Troubled army.
Old August 17th, 2019, 10:30 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

He also could be used as a sacrifice in an Ares build.
Old August 17th, 2019, 03:10 PM
Just A Head

Stat calculator says 40 for his base stats, so maybe that for Larry, then 120 for the Spirit?
Old August 17th, 2019, 03:24 PM
Just A Head

Also, while I'm at it, any army build ideas? Obviously doing a lot of DP stuff, but any other things that might pair well with him?
Old August 17th, 2019, 03:28 PM

Not an easy figure to build around. D20 boosters, maybe? Anything that can help you protect Larry. But I wouldn't try to hard to build around them, because this really isn't the type of figure you build around to maximize.

Old August 19th, 2019, 05:31 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Army Test
Map: Icy Road
Units: Team 1 (1,000): Negative Man (40), Negative Spirit (120), Baron Heinrich Zemo (170), Star-Lord (250), Man-Thing (280), Wonder Girl (140)
Team 2 (1,000): Megatron (410), Soundwave (340), Laserbeak (140), Ravage (110)

Spoiler Alert!

It feels like the Decepticons had the favor of lady luck slightly more here, but still, T1 just couldn’t keep up. Neg Man was very useful at blocking Laserbeak from scoring those big unblockable hits on Zemo.
Finished game 1 of the initial, and he feels a bit finnicky, so I'm thinking about some changes.

1) Forgot that I was keeping the Patrollers at odd point values, so after that loss I think I'd bump them down to 155 (combined) by dropping the Spirit to 115.

2) There was a point where Megatron was in range of Neg Man and nobody else, but the Spirit was out so he just couldn't attack Neg Man, and that felt wrong. Thinking of altering that.

3) The autowound roll on Negative Energy Intangibility is too dang high. It just feels unrealistic. Maybe a drop down from 17 to 15?

4) The roll to send the Spirit back to its card on Negative Energy Being just feels weird. I'm honestly wondering what the gameplay impact would be if that was removed, essentially making the Spirit unremovable from the board when it was out. What if, like the proposed update to Chucky, it was made so the Spirit couldn't give LEAs? Or is something like that just too exploitable to be in the game?

So here's the changes I'm proposing;
Quote:
NAME = NEGATIVE MAN
SECRET IDENTITY = LARRY TRAINOR
SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = PILOT
PERSONALITY = TROUBLED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 40

NEGATIVE SPIRIT HOST
Before taking a turn with Negative Man, you may do up to 2 of the following in any order;
  • If the Negative Spirit is not on the battlefield, place it adjacent to Negative Man.
  • If the Negative Spirit is on the battlefield, place it on its Army Card.
  • Take a turn with the Negative Spirit.

HOLLOW MAN
If the Negative Spirit is on the battlefield, Negative Man cannot move, attack or make leaving engagement attacks, and opponent's figures may not target Negative Man for a non-adjacent attack if they could target any other figure you control.

NEGATIVE SPIRIT RETURN
At the end of each round, if the Negative Spirit is on the battlefield, you may place the Negative Spirit on its Army Card. Then, if the Negative Spirit is not on its Army Card, place two Wound Markers on this Army Card.
------------------------------------------------------------
NAME = NEGATIVE SPIRIT
SECRET IDENTITY = KEEG BOVO
SPECIES = ENTITY
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SPIRIT
PERSONALITY = ENIGMATIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 8
RANGE = 2
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 0

POINTS = 115

NEGATIVE SPIRIT POSSESSION
The Negative Spirit does not start the game on the battlefield. It must be summoned onto the battlefield by a figure with the Negative Spirit Host special power. If you no longer control any figure with the Negative Spirit Host special power, remove the Negative Spirit from the battlefield.

NEGATIVE ENERGY INTANGIBILITY
The Negative Spirit can move through all figures and obstacles such as ruins, and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. Instead of attacking, you may choose up to 2 figures the Negative Spirit passed through. Roll the 20-sided die for each figure. If you roll 15 or higher, the chosen figure receives a wound.

NEGATIVE ENERGY BEING
Before rolling defense dice for the Negative Spirit, you must first roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-4, place the Negative Spirit on this card. The Negative Spirit cannot receive any wounds, be destroyed, make leaving engagement attacks, or equip Equipment Glyphs.

FLYING
Old August 19th, 2019, 08:22 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Honestly you could probably drop the D-20 a bit more if you wanted. Firefly’s Raining Fire gets to be an unblockable attack die, and he’s at 120 points.

Oh something I forgot to mention before, should Negative Engery Being have some sort of ‘can’t be negated’ clause? If we can even do that . Not sure how exactly it would work if Noob or Wondie negated it and then killed it, but it would kinda suck if that just was a straight hard counter.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library