Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 14th, 2019, 10:49 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Maryland Massive Multiplayer Massive Madness - Feb 9th

Sorry and happy to hear at the same time @Jet . Vacations are important, although I am not a fan of travel.

@hose , hope the 9th clears up for you.

Excellent @Buddy Lee , I think it will be fun.
Old January 17th, 2019, 10:41 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sorry I forgot to confirm earlier. 10th Reg and I are planning to come, and we may have Josh as a guest. He came to a few tournaments with us awhile back.
Old January 18th, 2019, 09:53 AM

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by akden View Post
Sorry I forgot to confirm earlier. 10th Reg and I are planning to come, and we may have Josh as a guest. He came to a few tournaments with us awhile back.
Excellent, I am glad you guys are coming. Hopefully we can play again afterwards as well.
Old January 20th, 2019, 10:47 PM

crxcowboy is surprisingly tart

Put me down as a tentative. Sounds exciting!
Old January 21st, 2019, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crxcowboy View Post
Put me down as a tentative. Sounds exciting!
Good deal, crxcowboy.
Old January 23rd, 2019, 06:28 AM

Nikkomon Woo who?

Hey count me in. Lookin foward to this.

. . . says Nikko
Old January 23rd, 2019, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkomon View Post
Hey count me in. Lookin foward to this.
Great Nikkomon.

All,

Any new multiplayer maps out there we should try?
Old January 23rd, 2019, 11:46 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

@AYP 's Echidna's Garden looks interesting. It's hard to find good 4-way maps for a free-for-all format, because most look like they're for team play. But I'd give this one a shot.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 23rd, 2019, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
@AYP 's Echidna's Garden looks interesting. It's hard to find good 4-way maps for a free-for-all format, because most look like they're for team play. But I'd give this one a shot.

Looks good to me.
Old January 23rd, 2019, 03:02 PM

I think I'll remove Sacrifice.
Old January 23rd, 2019, 03:06 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

It's up to you, but I'd replace one of the 4-player maps, instead of one of the 3-player ones. Maybe Jungle Rot, just because both have jungle, and Jungle Rot looks pretty slow, compared to the others.

= =
Old January 31st, 2019, 09:49 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

I’m at a +3 or possibly +4.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events