Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old November 20th, 2012, 07:42 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Deathcommander Mark 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Deathcommander looks like all he takes is the same base as the DW's....
You're right. Maybe I shouldn't answer questions this late at night.
Yeah, he's single spaced. On the upside, you can just proxy in an extra 9k until you get around to getting him on a base (or in my case getting him ).

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 20th, 2012, 08:56 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Looks good! I'll add it to the index tonight.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 30th, 2012, 06:02 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Deathcommander Mark 3 should be listed as a unit benefiting from Heavy Support Command Beacon, since he is both Large and a Unique Hero following Utgar.

Is this a loophole in his design? Is it intended that he can benefit from HSCB?
If this wasn't intended, why don't you change a little the text in this way:
Quote:
[...]you may immediately take a turn with any other Unique or Large Soulborg Hero or Squad you control that follows Utgar.

"other" is all we need, no?

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old November 30th, 2012, 07:14 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Deathcommander Mark 3 should be listed as a unit benefiting from Heavy Support Command Beacon, since he is both Large and a Unique Hero following Utgar.

Is this a loophole in his design? Is it intended that he can benefit from HSCB?
If this wasn't intended, why don't you change a little the text in this way:
Quote:
[...]you may immediately take a turn with any other Unique or Large Soulborg Hero or Squad you control that follows Utgar.

"other" is all we need, no?
Pretty much.

The C3V guys could also change the term "any" in the power to "one". Both ways have the same exact meaning anyways.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old December 1st, 2012, 01:47 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Another question with the wording on Heavy Support Beacon: As currently worded, couldn't I bond with a large or unique Soulborg that didn't follow Utgar? And couldn't I bond with a non-Soulborg squad does follow Utgar?
Okay, your Rules Team responds:

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3V Rules Team
Oops! Despite our best efforts, we have released a card with a mistake. Deathcommander Mark 3 is not intended to take a turn with Heavy Support Command Beacon.

We will post a corrected card very soon.
Again, I apologize for the delay in responding, but we take these sorts of issues very seriously, and deliberate very carefully before we respond. To respond too soon might make matters worse. I thank everyone for their patience.

As the announcement says, we will nail down corrected wording and release a corrected card ASAP. If you have not yet printed DCM3's card, please hold off a bit. If you already have, you'll need to reprint once we get the corrected card up. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old December 1st, 2012, 01:55 AM
I could go

Thanks for the answer Xotli!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old December 7th, 2012, 11:58 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

The OP still needs to specify that this guy is single spaced.
Old December 8th, 2012, 06:58 PM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
The OP still needs to specify that this guy is single spaced.
Thanks, I was just gonna ask that question.
Old December 15th, 2012, 09:58 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I love this guy with 3x Deathstalkers. The bonding takes real strategy to pull off-such as not attacking with Deathcommander when he's engaged with a single squad figure. Deathstalkers are a unit right on the edge of usability and this guy gave them the shove over that edge.

One of the most synergy-rich figures in the game.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old December 26th, 2012, 06:30 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

ETA for corrected army card wording, anyone?
Old December 26th, 2012, 06:59 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Soon, but I don't want to promise anything specific.
Old December 26th, 2012, 08:37 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Very soon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs