Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 22nd, 2018, 07:04 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Nitro (VOTE FOR RELEASE)

Great job!
Old March 22nd, 2018, 07:05 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Nice work, Lobs!

Last edited by Ronin; March 29th, 2018 at 09:48 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2018, 07:46 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Props Lobs!
Old March 22nd, 2018, 08:56 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

YEA

Sorry Lob's...unintentional...I commented backstage in the art department accepting the card as complete but that doesn't actually accomplish anything but in my mind I thought I had voted.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 23rd, 2018, 07:47 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
YEA

Sorry Lob's...unintentional...I commented backstage in the art department accepting the card as complete but that doesn't actually accomplish anything but in my mind I thought I had voted.
No worries big guy. I think Nitro is a blast to play, just in time for my birthday.
Old March 24th, 2018, 06:06 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Nitro

Need a clarification

"At the beginning of the next round, before initiative is rolled, if Nitro is on this card and not destroyed, you may place him on the battlefield within one space of his previous placement."

The wording of this confuses me. Does it mean that you can ONLY use this power the round immediately after using Self-Detonation Special Attack, and that if you don't he can't come back at all, or that you can bring him back at the start of any subsequent round?
Old March 24th, 2018, 07:24 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Good question. The 'beginning of the next round' combined with 'may' seems to indicate to me that you only get the choice following the use of the SA, so if you choose not to use it then you've basically lost that figure. Not sure why anyone would ever opt not to bring the figure back into play though if it isn't destroyed but for some reason they didn't make it a 'must' power. Fairly certain the intent was never to let you hide him off the board though and he was suppose to re-materialize at the start of the next round. There are other cards where the intent was clear that you could use a power to hide your figure off the board until needed (Moon Knight is one). Just know that should you ever not have any figures in play on the board then you lose the game even if you still have a figure off the board that is not yet destroyed. So there is some risk in leaving them off the board for too long.
Old March 24th, 2018, 07:58 PM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Since Nitro has the ability to remain a gas indefinitely, I believed the intent and plautested him being able to stay off the battlefield until it was convenient to place him back on.
Old March 24th, 2018, 08:05 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Since Nitro has the ability to remain a gas indefinitely, I believed the intent and plautested him being able to stay off the battlefield until it was convenient to place him back on.
Okay, I didn't realize anyone had played him that way. The wording is a bit confusing then due to the 'beginning of next round' language. Instead of next, it should read 'beginning of any following round' and then it would be clear you can use it two or three rounds after blowing up.
Old March 26th, 2018, 11:40 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Nitro(Design Phase)

Quote:
DISPERSED
Once per round immediately after Nitro uses his Self-Detonation Special Attack, you may place Nitro on this card. When placed on this card Nitro will not take any leaving engagement attacks. At the beginning of the next round, before initiative is rolled, if Nitro is on this card and not destroyed, you may place him on the battlefield within one space of his previous placement. While on this card Nitro may not use any other special powers.
So something like this:

DISPERSED
Once per round immediately after Nitro uses his Self-Detonation Special Attack, you may place Nitro on this card. When placed on this card Nitro will not take any leaving engagement attacks. At the beginning of any following round, before initiative is rolled, if Nitro is on this card and not destroyed, you may place him on the battlefield within one space of his previous placement. While on this card Nitro may not use any other special powers.

You'll need to edit the SP and then request an art update.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old August 29th, 2018, 03:56 PM

I forgot about this SirG suggestion. I updated the SP and would like to request an art update when it’s convenient.
Old October 25th, 2018, 03:07 PM

Quote:
I forgot about this SirG suggestion. I updated the SP and would like to request an art update when it’s convenient.
The SP is correct but the cards still need an update.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library