Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 18th, 2017, 11:14 PM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape Family Reunion

Here's a hint on #27: He was a codesigner on another game with Craig and Rob based on a TV show.
Old September 19th, 2017, 12:19 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstree View Post
Here's a hint on #27: He was a codesigner on another game with Craig and Rob based on a TV show.
Bill Sabram?
ETA Looks like it.
Old September 19th, 2017, 09:52 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Sergeant Drake Alexander was named after the kids of the two main designers - Drake (Van Ness) and Alexander (Daviau). I only know that because I was sent Sgt. Drake Alexander Cards signed by both kids and parents along with this letter from @Xorlof for prized for NHSD 2016.
Old September 19th, 2017, 10:00 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

That is the complete and correct answer, @Jormi_Boced . You still get partial credit, which will be written on your permanent record.

Elstree! Good to see you checking in on us.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 19th, 2017, 10:36 AM

Augray is surprisingly tart

#4 was a big part of the "look" of Heroscape.
Old September 19th, 2017, 12:36 PM

Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

#10 has taught me sooooooo much about games and how to design games.
A long long time ago he introduced me to Settlers of Catan.
Old September 19th, 2017, 01:38 PM

HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker

I believe #10 is Mike Gray
Old September 19th, 2017, 01:40 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEROSCAPERMTL View Post
I believe #10 is Mike Gray
A cookie for you! Exactly right.

I believe that brings us to this:

1. Elstree
2. Bunjee (Agent Skahen)
3. CVN
6. JVN
7. Rob Daviau
8. Lindsay Daviau (Saylind)
9. Derek Weston (Knights of Weston)
10. Mike Gray
12. Chaoschild
13. Truth
14. Jim
15. Hahn
16. Jexik
17. Grungebob (Sir Hawthorne)
18. Xorlof
19. Skyknight
20. DrinkMoreGuinness
21. Mr. Bistro
22. CBS42
23. Rym
24. DS
25. R˙chean
26. Alan Roach
27. Bill Sabram

edit: Oops, @Agent Minivann is correct, too, about Bill Sabram.

= =
Old September 19th, 2017, 09:29 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

There is no doubt that #11 did it!!! He is the culprit
Old September 19th, 2017, 10:34 PM

HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight View Post
There is no doubt that #11 did it!!! He is the culprit
Is #11 Will Creech?
Old September 19th, 2017, 10:49 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Guilty as charged.

1. Elstree
2. Bunjee (Agent Skahen)
3. CVN
6. JVN
7. Rob Daviau
8. Lindsay Daviau (Saylind)
9. Derek Weston (Knights of Weston)
10. Mike Gray
11. Will Creech (Guilty McCreech)
12. Chaoschild
13. Truth
14. Jim
15. Hahn
16. Jexik
17. Grungebob (Sir Hawthorne)
18. Xorlof
19. Skyknight
20. DrinkMoreGuinness
21. Mr. Bistro
22. CBS42
23. Rym
24. DS
25. R˙chean
26. Alan Roach
27. Bill Sabram

= =
Old September 20th, 2017, 12:45 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'll give you one because he's not on the forum (as far as I know) 4 is Jason Taylor, another ex-Hasbro (Hasbeen). I'm not sure if he had a unit named after him, but as previously mentioned, he was big into the look and feel.
He, Rob, and Lindsay, are all doing a lot of work with Restoration Games now. You might have seen them, Elstree, and me at the booth (Elstree and I are not employed by Restoration Games, just helping out the booth).
Why won't my url link post? Is this some setting in the forum I don't know about because I've been gone for years?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion