Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old August 15th, 2017, 12:40 PM

5ManScapingIsNotEasy is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Heroscape with HexScape

Hey All - I took the list of pastbin links/ files and made it into a clickable html page, so that it's easier to find what you want and download it. I've attached a link to it in this post, hope this is helpful to everyone! When the final version is ready, let me know and I'm happy to update this.

NOTE: You do NOT have to accept the "terms and conditions" after clicking on this link, and clicking the file to download. As far as I can tell, that installs some bloatware on your computer, and it's the price of the "free" hosting site where this file is hosted.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php...24164963923873
Old August 19th, 2017, 11:40 AM

Dissonance is surprisingly tart

The list is unfortunately out of date, me and Guzma are currently working on the missing squad members for SotM and waves 5, 7, 8, 9, D1, D2 & D3 (which is everything Guzma owns). These will probably be finished by the end of the month, so I'll provide an updated version then.
Old September 1st, 2017, 03:35 PM

Dissonance is surprisingly tart

As promised here is the latest list of links. Guzma has run out of models to scan so this won't be changing until we get some more scans.

The only models that we are now missing are:

Battle for the Underdark master set
Deepwyrm Drow (2)

Wave 3
Gorillinators (2)
MacDirk Warriors (3)
Microcorp Agents (2)

Wave 4
Aubrien Archers (2)
Gladianatrons (2)
Sacred Band (3)
Tagawa Samurai (2)

Wave 6
Einar Imperium (2)
Heavy Gruts (3)
Zombies of Morridan (2)
Shades of Bleakewoode (2)
Tagawa Samurai Archers (2)

We already have one each of these in the mod so we are looking for scans of the remaining squad members, the quantity remaining is in brackets.
Old September 1st, 2017, 07:37 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissonance View Post
As promised here is the latest list of links. Guzma has run out of models to scan so this won't be changing until we get some more scans.

Deepwyrm Drow (2)

Wave 3
Gorillinators (2)
MacDirk Warriors (3)
Microcorp Agents (2)

Wave 4
Aubrien Archers (2)
Gladianatrons (2)
Sacred Band (3)
Tagawa Samurai (2)

Wave 6
Einar Imperium (2)
Heavy Gruts (3)
Zombies of Morridan (2)

We already have one each of these in the mod so we are looking for scans of the remaining squad members, the quantity remaining is in brackets.
Pretty awesome. Since Lygard hasn't checked in since July and hasn't posted in a year, I'm worried about support for Hexscape. I'll have to try out your tabletop simulator.

I have the Shade and Archers and the Drow firgures. I'll be honest that the Drow are incredibly difficult to capture--I tried more than one figure and picked the best one.

I also have scans of the other two Einar Imperian.

Things are busy here, but I'll scan the others when I can.
Old September 4th, 2017, 11:25 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissonance View Post

Deepwyrm Drow (2)

Wave 3
Gorillinators (2)
MacDirk Warriors (3)
Microcorp Agents (2)

Wave 4
Aubrien Archers (2)
Gladianatrons (2)
Sacred Band (3)
Tagawa Samurai (2)

Wave 6
Einar Imperium (2)
Heavy Gruts (3)
Zombies of Morridan (2)

Pretty awesome. Since Lygard hasn't checked in since July and hasn't posted in a year, I'm worried about support for Hexscape. I'll have to try out your tabletop simulator.

I have the Shade and Archers and the Drow firgures. I'll be honest that the Drow are incredibly difficult to capture--I tried more than one figure and picked the best one.

I also have scans of the other two Einar Imperian.

Things are busy here, but I'll scan the others when I can.
I have him on Google Chat, I will hit him up.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old September 5th, 2017, 12:19 AM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Thanks @Kinseth ,
The most important mods for me are 1) easier global camera control, 2) lighting control (reduce the glare on "cloudy days"), and 3) ability to change the background.
Old September 11th, 2017, 08:59 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm so sorry I didn't give some news before.

Been so long since I logged in. I was working on a big new version for HexScape, because I was not happy with the way the 3D view was integrating with the others button on the currently released HexScape version. So I tried using the UI Menu library recommended with the 3D engine I was using. Turn out it is still under developpement, and it still at a very low level.

Not discouraged, I started using it. And went deeper and deeper in it. A lot of problem arise, a lot of basic component are not developed and I need to do it. Then a lot more problem arise to manage resizing, usability, and so on... And little by little, I lost faith and motivation. Not being able to release regulary and get feedbacks was the main culprit, I guess.

Then I felt guilty not communicating more with you. It made me uneasy to connect to Heroscapers, some time passed, making it harder and harder... I have nothing to say for my defense, I was stupid.

Well, here I am. I started my developement software. I'll look at HexScape, and probably scrap away months of work on what was a dead end. Starting anew, it should be fairly easy to do some simple things like simpler camera control, lightning control, and so on.
Old September 11th, 2017, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrgard View Post
I'm so sorry I didn't give some news before.

Well, here I am. I started my developement software. I'll look at HexScape, and probably scrap away months of work on what was a dead end. Starting anew, it should be fairly easy to do some simple things like simpler camera control, lightning control, and so on.
Glad to have you back!

We've captured all the Classic figures, so if you're willing to update Hexscape I should have time to Blender the figures! I'm ready to get to work.
Old September 11th, 2017, 03:05 PM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Thanks @Kinseth ,
The most important mods for me are 1) easier global camera control, 2) lighting control (reduce the glare on "cloudy days"), and 3) ability to change the background.
1) I'm working on the easier camera control. I'll just add the possibility to rotate the view with left click and dragging the mouse, just that should greatly improve the ease of use.
2) What do you mean by "Reduce the glare" ? Making the tiles more mat ?
3) By changing the background, do you mean the sky ? Or also the table ?
Old September 11th, 2017, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks @Kinseth ,
1) I'm working on the easier camera control. I'll just add the possibility to rotate the view with left click and dragging the mouse, just that should greatly improve the ease of use.
2) What do you mean by "Reduce the glare" ? Making the tiles more mat ?
3) By changing the background, do you mean the sky ? Or also the table ?
2) I'd like to be able to adjust the lighting--maybe be able to make it more diffuse (less direct light) and less bright (dim the light). No change to the tiles or figures.

3) I meant the sky. The table is good. I'd like to be able to insert my own skies.
Old September 14th, 2017, 10:41 AM

@White Knight : I made a new version adding :

- Left clic + drag to move around the map in the main camera view
- a "config" menu, with a "Light" sub menu. This open a dialog box allowing to toy with the lights (ambient and sun intensity, as well as sun position)

If you want to try it, you can find it here

For the sky, the main problem will be to find good textures for it. The sky is in fact a cube, so it needs 6 textures, one for each face. You can look at google image for "sky cubemap" to see what I mean. I'll add something to be able to add more skies.
Old September 14th, 2017, 10:59 AM

Quote:
@White Knight : I made a new version adding :

- Left clic + drag to move around the map in the main camera view
- a "config" menu, with a "Light" sub menu. This open a dialog box allowing to toy with the lights (ambient and sun intensity, as well as sun position)

If you want to try it, you can find it here

For the sky, the main problem will be to find good textures for it. The sky is in fact a cube, so it needs 6 textures, one for each face. You can look at google image for "sky cubemap" to see what I mean. I'll add something to be able to add more skies.
OK, I'll try it out.

There are enough sky cubemap images online to last me a while before I start trying to make my own.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software