Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old September 25th, 2022, 11:25 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Huge ebay lot of Gorillatroopers

I count over 30 similar looking pairs for $225 with shipping. Too rich for my blood, but someone might want to consider buying for selling back to others here.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/39424873757...evt=1&mkcid=28

Upset City Baby.
Old September 29th, 2022, 08:09 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Huge ebay lot of Gorillatroopers

This is killing me. I guess because I'm watching it, the seller just sent me a $30 off offer that's only valid for 48 hours. I just can't justify it with the Haslab dropping on October 1, and not knowing what the price will be

If anyone else is interested, add this to your watch list and you might get a discounted offer!
Old September 29th, 2022, 10:51 AM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
This is killing me. I guess because I'm watching it, the seller just sent me a $30 off offer that's only valid for 48 hours. I just can't justify it with the Haslab dropping on October 1, and not knowing what the price will be

If anyone else is interested, add this to your watch list and you might get a discounted offer!
It's definitely a big price to drop right before the Haslab and with uncertainty to how C3V and SOV will be implemented with many future tournament scenes.

The other issue is the figure cost in the game also. A player would only really use maybe 3? Squads at most. It makes sense to work out something with other forum members. Dividing it 11 ways so everyone gets three squads for 21~ would be the way to go.

Upset City Baby.
Old September 29th, 2022, 12:43 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by brak88 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post

It's definitely a big price to drop right before the Haslab and with uncertainty to how C3V and SOV will be implemented with many future tournament scenes.

The other issue is the figure cost in the game also. A player would only really use maybe 3? Squads at most. It makes sense to work out something with other forum members. Dividing it 11 ways so everyone gets three squads for 21~ would be the way to go.
Exactly!! It’s an insanely good deal if divvied up
Old October 8th, 2022, 05:19 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It's now just $175 with shipping @orgsbane
Old October 10th, 2022, 08:20 PM
Upset City Baby!

It's no longer available. Did somebody from here get it?

Upset City Baby.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales