Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games
Card Games Including 'collectable' card games.

Old March 9th, 2011, 02:39 AM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh

What's the extra deck for the X-Saber build. It's definitely solid. I'm just wondering what synchros you prefer. I've seen some really weird choices lately.

Old March 9th, 2011, 11:30 PM

Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker

Here's my extra:
XX-Saber Hyunlei x2
XX-Saber Gottoms x2
Stardust Dragon x1
Scrap Dragon x1
Black Rose Dragon x2
Ancient Fairy Dragon x1
Colossol Fighter x1
Brionic x1
Catastor x1
X-Saber Urbellum x1
Mist Wurm x1
Naturia Beast x1
Old March 10th, 2011, 11:15 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Picked up an Ancient Prophecy SE today and pulled absolutely nothing. Only holo was the promo and I had all of the rares already. Immediately afterwords my brother pulls Mist Wurm on the second pack that he's ever bought. Oh well, my Monster Binder came today so I'm still happy. I might be able to put together a proper trade binder video sometime.

Last edited by Chardar; March 10th, 2011 at 11:27 PM.
Old March 15th, 2011, 06:00 PM
p-o'd exaderater

LeviofDoom is surprisingly tart

Anyone here have a Tempest Magigian, Explosive Magician, or Arcanite Magician? If you have the Arcanite Magician, then do you have Arcanite Magician /Assault Mode and Ultimate (Supereme, Whatever (The fusion one)) Arcanite Magician? If you have any of these please tell me and maybe we can work out a trade

My 2011 tourney record: 7-7
My 2010 tourney record: 7-9
Old March 19th, 2011, 09:05 PM

Played a local tournament today and placed 3rd out of 9 people, which is really awesome considering this was the first time I ever ran this deck. I literally traded with a guy as we walked into the building and threw this together with the cards he traded to me. The build is below.

New trade list.

Wants:

Dark Simorgh.

An official Konami Playmat (preferably sneak peek, but will consider others, I value sneak peaks the highest).

Have:

See sig.

Old April 17th, 2011, 11:33 AM

Just won my first tournament! Placed 1st with an upgraded version of my Ritual Control deck and won $16. Not bad for a $3 admission.

Old April 17th, 2011, 12:20 PM

Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker

Nice job! Can I see your decklist?
Old April 17th, 2011, 01:00 PM

Sure.

Monsters, 27.

3x Relinquished.
3x Jinzo.
3x Djinn Releaser of Rituals.
3x Mystic Tomato.
2x Sonic Bird.
3x Flying Kamakiri #1.
2x Twin Headed Behemoth.
1x Sangan.
1x Spirit Reaper.
1x Marshmallon.
1x Morphing Jar.
2x Lava Golem.
1x Gorz the Emissary of Darkness.
1x Dark Armed Dragon.

Spells, 13.

3x Black Illusion Ritual.
1x Preparation of Rites.
1x Allure of Darkness.
2x Hand Destruction.
2x Fires of Doomsday.
2x My Body as a Shield.
1x Monster Reborn.
1x Mystical Space Typhoon.

I've been trying to replace Gorz with Dark Simorgh, which is partially why I'm running Sonic Bird over Manju.

Old April 17th, 2011, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
Sure.

Monsters, 27.

3x Relinquished.
3x Jinzo.
3x Djinn Releaser of Rituals.
3x Mystic Tomato.
2x Sonic Bird.
3x Flying Kamakiri #1.
2x Twin Headed Behemoth.
1x Sangan.
1x Spirit Reaper.
1x Marshmallon.
1x Morphing Jar.
2x Lava Golem.
1x Gorz the Emissary of Darkness.
1x Dark Armed Dragon.

Spells, 13.

3x Black Illusion Ritual.
1x Preparation of Rites.
1x Allure of Darkness.
2x Hand Destruction.
2x Fires of Doomsday.
2x My Body as a Shield.
1x Monster Reborn.
1x Mystical Space Typhoon.

I've been trying to replace Gorz with Dark Simorgh, which is partially why I'm running Sonic Bird over Manju.
I prefer a more Demise based build over the Relinquished set up. Also, can you explain your chose of the 2x Lava Golems? Being dark, a second Spirit Reaper might be better than a Marshmallon. 3x Manju is pretty much staple in rituals, Dark Simorgh or not.
Old April 17th, 2011, 01:17 PM

Lava Golem is the ultimate field control unit. When I played against Nordic, Quickdraw, and Infernity the strategy was to wait it out until they got their main synchro monsters out, then tribute them with Lava Golem. They have wasted a ton of resources and you've taken them out in one play. Then you pretty easily suck up the Lava Golem with Relinquished, or just stall them out with your defensive cards and burn them to death. My favorite play that day was to summon Lava Golem by tributing Red Nova Dragon, reborn Red Nova, attach Lava Golem to Relinquished, and attack for game. The important thing about the deck is to focus on the control aspect, more than the ritual aspect.

Old April 17th, 2011, 01:23 PM

Since Lava Golem relies on a Relinquished play to be effective, that stresses the need for 3 Manju of Ten Thousand Hands because besides from Sangan, you have no reliable way to get Relinquished from your deck.
Old May 7th, 2011, 10:14 PM

Finally got a playset of Manjus!!!

Also Lava Golem isn't dependent on Relinquished. It has some very good plays with Monster Reborn, Spirit Reaper, Fires of Doomsday, any of the tutors, and yes Relinquished.

Also I went to bit bigger of a tournament today and placed 5th out of 17 people. I absolutely tore apart X-Sabers against the returning champion, but then got stomped by Jurracs.

I do pretty well against everything except Jurracs, Blackwings, and Gravekeepers. The decks are just too fast, by the time I get set up they're already on me. I'll take any advice you have for those matchups.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games