Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender
AotP Blender A place to discuss AotP customs and ways to integrate Heroscape with AotP.

Notices

Old November 10th, 2015, 10:39 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: REACH: How would YOU do it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
(Btw I don't think Harrow is great as an ability name. Harrow is an existing MTG card that's actually a pretty good ramp spell that's been printed many times, and has multiple variants on other cards. While ramp doesn't seem to have a place in AotP, calling an ability Harrow, that isn't a mana ramp ability, is a bit like calling a buff ability lightning bolt.)
Good point. I love easter eggs and references and I don't know how I overlooked Harrow as a card.

So far in my conversions, ramp has translated well to movement. But that's for another thread.

So what should we name our power? I cannot be "Web" because figures in MtG that don't use web but have reach exist.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old November 10th, 2015, 09:28 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: REACH: How would YOU do it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
(Btw I don't think Harrow is great as an ability name. Harrow is an existing MTG card that's actually a pretty good ramp spell that's been printed many times, and has multiple variants on other cards. While ramp doesn't seem to have a place in AotP, calling an ability Harrow, that isn't a mana ramp ability, is a bit like calling a buff ability lightning bolt.)
Good point. I love easter eggs and references and I don't know how I overlooked Harrow as a card.

So far in my conversions, ramp has translated well to movement. But that's for another thread.

So what should we name our power? I cannot be "Web" because figures in MtG that don't use web but have reach exist.
What about "harry"? Thematically, that seems like what's going on with the mechanic. The reach unit is doing something, be it firing arrows, spitting webs, or physically harassing the opposing unit to disrupt it's movement/formation.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender