Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old January 18th, 2015, 12:07 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Beta Ray Bill (Final Editing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
So ... all of that leads me to suggest this:
After Beta Ray Bill attacks an adjacent figure with this special attack, he may then attack a different another adjacent figure, adding 1 attack die. He may continue attacking different adjacent figures, adding another attack die for each subsequent attack, up to a maximum of +2 dice. Beta Ray Bill cannot attack the same figure cannot be attacked more than once per turn with this special attack.
Is the "then" needed in the first sentence? Seems to me it's generally left out in 'Scape powers.

Either way, that version works for me.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old January 18th, 2015, 03:16 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Could 'another' be replaced by 'one additional'?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 18th, 2015, 03:23 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Honestly, I think we're just splitting hairs here. As was stated, the perception of "customy" is completely within the eye of the beholder. Another, different, an additional, one additional...it all warrants the same interpretation. It's just purely preference at this point, none are wrong, none are right. We could all bounce back and forth and say "I don't like that word", but as long as it isn't creating confusion or misinterpretation, and sounds coherent and logical, it really shouldn't matter.
Old January 18th, 2015, 03:24 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Because of Double Attack, C3G uses "one additional" to limit it to only a single additional attack.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old January 18th, 2015, 05:40 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Is the "then" needed in the first sentence? Seems to me it's generally left out in 'Scape powers.
Hmm, right: it's not very Scapey, and redundant with the "after." Good call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Because of Double Attack, C3G uses "one additional" to limit it to only a single additional attack.
+1

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old January 19th, 2015, 11:28 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Just so we're all on the same page, are we just waiting on Japes to update the card with this wording?

STORMBREAKER SPECIAL ATTACK
After Beta Ray Bill attacks an adjacent figure with this special attack, he may attack another adjacent figure, adding 1 attack die. He may continue attacking adjacent figures, adding another attack die for each subsequent attack, up to a maximum of +2 dice. Beta Ray Bill cannot attack the same figure more than once per turn.
Old January 20th, 2015, 09:27 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For the record...Until it's officially approved and the SP is updated, no one is waiting on me.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 20th, 2015, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
For the record...Until it's officially approved and the SP is updated, no one is waiting on me.

That's why I was asking, it's gotten confusing through all the wording discussion, exactly what the next step is. I was just making sure whatever step it is, was clear.
Old January 20th, 2015, 03:21 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressive Sock View Post
Quote:

That's why I was asking, it's gotten confusing through all the wording discussion, exactly what the next step is. I was just making sure whatever step it is, was clear.
Indeed. I'm not sure when to update the SP because the discussion keeps going.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old January 20th, 2015, 03:29 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Just so we're all on the same page, are we just waiting on Japes to update the card with this wording?

After Beta Ray Bill attacks an adjacent figure with this special attack, he may attack another adjacent figure, adding 1 attack die. He may continue attacking adjacent figures, adding another attack die for each subsequent attack, up to a maximum of +2 dice. Beta Ray Bill cannot attack the same figure more than once per turn.
This is my favorite version suggested so far.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old January 20th, 2015, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Indeed. I'm not sure when to update the SP because the discussion keeps going.
Right. I feel that is part of why things get delayed/dragged out, because it can get a little confusing on who needs to do what in order to move on to the next step. More so in these public designs due to lack of experience on our side of things, we aren't always sure how to advance things. Sometimes instead of saying what we're waiting on, people just let it sit for days/weeks assuming the person knows. For example, some of us(including Yoda), weren't sure we were waiting on new mini pics, so it sat for a few weeks. Theres been some times where Marrowick needed to update the SP, but I'm sure it's not always clear when discussions are done and an agreement is reached etc. That's why I've been asking each time talking dies down, just to make sure whoever is needed is at least aware they are needed. But it looks like we are on track now.

If I understand correctly:

1. Update the SP with the wording last agreed upon(I posted it just above).
2. Vote for approval.
3. Update card.

(Not sure if 1 or 2 comes first)

Marrowick, I'd suggest updating the SP with that wording. Call a vote for approval on it, and the card overall.
Old January 20th, 2015, 10:23 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

There's no need for a vote at this point. Once a consensus is forming around a version of the power, it's up to the LD to move things forward. As the LD, it's a good idea to post something like: "this is the version I like best. What does everyone else think?" is a good idea, and if no one has any complaints, the SP needs updated so the the Art Team can move forward. Discussions like these will pop up (and, in public threads, there can also be some empty chatter). It's the LD's job to keep things on track and moving forward.

Quote:
This seems to have a consensus from most of the Heroes and our wording experts, so I think you are safe to move forward with this.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library