Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old October 10th, 2006, 12:17 AM

paloriam has disabled reputation
paloriam needs point advice pt 2

Here are 2 more customs I made (sorry, no pics). One is a repaint of a Knight of Weston and the other a slightly modded Finn. I can't quite get the point values right and I was wanting some advice.

Sir Gabriel

110 points

Life 5
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 5

Defender -
When a friendly figure who is adjacent to Sir Gabriel takes damage from a normal attack roll the 20-sided die. If a 15 or higher is rolled ignore all damage. If the targeted figure has an ability that negates damage then roll for it after Sir Gabriel rolls.

Selfless Defense -
If a friendly figure who is adjacent to Sir Gabriel becomes targeted directly or indirectly by a special attack Sir Gabriel can allow himself to be the victom of the attack. You roll accordingly.

Jagreth the Berserker

100 points

Life 5
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 3

Bloodlust -
Add 1 attack die for every adjacent figure. If Jagreth attacks an enemy figure he must make one attack on each other adjacent figure whether it is an enemy or ally. After each attack (whether or not it is sucessful) subtract 1 attack die. To determine who to attack after the initial target roll the 20-sided die. If the result is 1-10 start attacking figures counter-clockwise from the first target. If the result is 11-20 start attacking figures clockwise from the first target.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards