Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old August 2nd, 2010, 02:29 PM

The Doctor is surprisingly tart
Post The Southern Fort Part One

The Southern Fort
Chapter One

The moon was full. As the Soulborgs marched along the path, the moonlight gleamed on there armor. Major Q10 had been given orders from Vydar himself. Relieve Einar's Southern most fort. He was even pulled from the jungle to come here. Why? Because the fort was key in Einar's defenses. If it was captured be Utgars Marro horde then Einar's Southern Guard will perish.
As they continued there journey they came to a rather large hill.
Major Q10 ordered the column to halt. They had finally made it to the fort, but what he was looking at shocked him. Marro were everywhere. Shooting, Slashing, and killing everything in sight. The gate was broken and the Marro had over-runed the walls. The Romans were brave and fought back, but the Marro were to much. Death was everywhere. The old stone walls were crumbling and fire lit the night sky. Su-Bak-Na laughed as Einar's troops were dying by the dozen.
Then Major Q10 gave the order. ''Charge!'' The Blastatrons came in Guns a blazing well the Gladatrons cut down every foolish Marro. They had disrupted the attack but soon the Marro regrouped and a bloody stalemate resulted. The Romans finally took back the walls, and then the sound of a horn ringed through the valley. Elf's!

So this is my first attempt at writing so feel free to help me out and give your comments.

Old August 2nd, 2010, 03:14 PM

mysterium is surprisingly tart
Re: The Southern Fort Part One

Nice beginning! I'll be curious to see how the battle shapes out!
Old August 2nd, 2010, 03:32 PM

Re: The Southern Fort Part One

Thanks I will probably continue tonight or tomorrow.

Old August 2nd, 2010, 03:53 PM

Post Re: The Southern Fort Part One

The Southern Fort Part One
Chapter Two

Syvarris watched the Soulborgs charge. It disrupted the attack but it was futile. In one of the many large ponds the Marro had made a hive. And as soon as you shot one another one soon took its place.
''Archers straddle the line!'' Shouted Syvarris. The Aubrien archers stepped out of the forest. ''Choose your targets!'' The Aubriens picked there arrows and aimed at the Marro. ''Steady, Steady. Fire!'' At once the archers fired down upon the valley. The arrows made a sharp whistling sound. One of the Marro looked up at the sky. Hundreds of arrows were flying toward the army. Drowning out the moonlight. He knew what that sound was. Death.
The arrow volley was devastating. Cutting a path right through the Marro lines. A path for the Vipers. Hundreds of Vipers charged. The hillside looked like one giant snake coming for the Marro. It looked like the battle could be won. With the combined force of Elves,Romans,Vipers, and Soulborgs.
Su-Bak-Na watched these events. It was a minor blow. But now he could in place the next stage of his plan. He also found these new set backs to be almost good. Now i can crush the armies of Ullar,Einar, and Vydar. He mused at these ideas.

I was bored so i thought i might as well keep writing

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction