Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old June 13th, 2009, 11:36 PM

Phaethon knows what's in an order marker Phaethon knows what's in an order marker Phaethon knows what's in an order marker
Heroscape Spreadsheet

I've just uploaded a spreadsheet that I find very useful! The first sheet has all the figures loaded into it (including Marvel & Wave 9!) and is fully sortable using the drop-down menus at the top of the sheet. If you want to see which units are Disciplined, it's as easy as clicking one button!

Other sheets have the text for each special power (arranged alphabetically), each glyph, quick synopsis page, a Hasbro FAQ sheet and a listing of each wave.

Built into the sheet is an ability to track the number of figures you have. On the character sheet is a column that holds the number of sets of that card you have. Enter a number and the sheet adds that to the total. Once you enter a number, the character's name turns red. This allows for quick recognition as to whether you own a specific unit (as if we don't have that memorized!).

Here's the link:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=1577

Enjoy!

Phaethon

Never trust kids when they ask "Hey dad, can I borrow the car???"
Old June 14th, 2009, 04:13 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape Spreadsheet

You're missing Agent Skahen....other than that looks good.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old June 14th, 2009, 05:24 PM

Phaethon knows what's in an order marker Phaethon knows what's in an order marker Phaethon knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
You're missing Agent Skahen....other than that looks good.
Thanks Hahnarama... It's now fixed!

Old June 17th, 2009, 10:37 PM

Marcus Decimus Gallus Woo who?

Fantastic!

My only gripe is the same one that was raised elsewhere by someone else: you can enter ownership of a booster pack, but not individual squads. This will prevent people (like me) from using the spreadsheet to calculate their true number of figures.

For example, I have Minions, but no Drones. There is no way for me to individually record Minions, without also including the Drones.

But even without that, the spreadsheet is very useful. In fact, I don't even know what percentage of players would have unmatched squads, like me. It might not be worth your time to include that feature.
Old June 18th, 2009, 07:49 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Decimus Gallus View Post
Fantastic!

My only gripe is the same one that was raised elsewhere by someone else: you can enter ownership of a booster pack, but not individual squads. This will prevent people (like me) from using the spreadsheet to calculate their true number of figures.

For example, I have Minions, but no Drones. There is no way for me to individually record Minions, without also including the Drones.

But even without that, the spreadsheet is very useful. In fact, I don't even know what percentage of players would have unmatched squads, like me. It might not be worth your time to include that feature.
I'm confused. I was able to input that I have 4 sets of 4th Mass but only 3 sets of wolves. The sheet does have the ability to enter individual squad numbers.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old June 18th, 2009, 02:38 PM

Excellent news! Now, if only I can figure out how to do that
Old June 18th, 2009, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Excellent news! Now, if only I can figure out how to do that

Here we go: to add just the individually owned squads use the column C under the "creatures" tab. I was using the 'wave identification' tab, which doesn't allow for that.

Please feel free to delete my comments.
Old November 17th, 2009, 05:38 PM

Greetings

I've now updated the Heroscape spreadsheet for Wave 10. I have now linked the counts the "Wave Identification" sheet to the "Number Figures I Own" column on the "Creatures" sheet. Entering a number in column H of "Wave Identification" automatically calculates the number of figures on "Creatures".

Of course, this really only works if you buy complete sets and not individual units...

Here's the link to the file:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=1901

Enjoy and please send me a note if you find a problem!

EDIT:
Just to explain further, when entering the number of sets you own, enter it on the line for that specific set.

e.g., if you have 3 sets of Minions and Drones, enter a 3 in cell H12 on sheet "Wave Identification". 9 Minions and 9 Drones will appear in column E of the "Creatures" sheet.

Phaethon

Last edited by Phaethon; November 17th, 2009 at 05:44 PM.
Old November 18th, 2009, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Fantastic!

Marcus,

First, let me apologize for not seeing this earlier.

The Wave 10 update links the "Wave Information" tab directly to the "Creatures" tab. The Wave 9 update did not do this. If you update the Wave Information tab, then it automatically populates the "#set I Own" column on the "Creatures" tab. You are absolutely correct that this doesn't help you much as you have a lot of mismatched units.

The easiest way around this is to just delete the link in column D of the "Creatures" tab. You would want to leave the column header, but all the formulas would need to be deleted (they all start "=!Wave Information..."). Then just enter the data in that column. It won't match up with the info on the "Wave information" sheet, but it will give you a correct figure count.

I would like to figure a way to do both, but my excel skills aren't that proficient. I think i should also write up a short tutorial someday on what all the sheet does...

Old November 18th, 2009, 11:56 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Props to another Excel user

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=1495

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old February 9th, 2010, 03:52 PM

I've finally been able to finish up the "MS3 Battle for the Underdark" update to my spreadsheet.

In this update, I went back and updated the official FAQ. Unfortunately, in updating it, the links I had between the characters and the FAQ & Special Powers were totally destroyed. If I can figure out a better way to do that linkage, I'll reinstate it for the next update (Wave 11).

I also have the automatic counting of figures linked between the "Creatures" sheet and the "Wave Identification" sheet. That assumes that you have complete sets of each booster package. If you don't, then the simplest way to fix this is to erase the equations in column D ('Sets I Own' column) on the "Creatures' sheet and enter the numbers by hand.

On the "Wave Identification" sheet, I also have an automatic calculation of the completeness of your collection. To count towards complete, just change the "no" in column C to "yes" and the tally will be updated.

If you find any errors, please let me know. The sheet is getting big and I am having trouble ensuring no mistakes exist.

Enjoy!

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=1901

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software