Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old May 13th, 2009, 11:01 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun
Middle Earth Quest

Just saw this on FFG's site - looks incredible, sort of like Runebound meets War of the Ring. Word has been circulating about this one for around a year now, so to finally get some official word is exciting. Corey Konieczka is the same designer that brought us Battlestar Galactica and StarCraft, among other great titles, so I have little doubt that this one will be solid.

Old May 14th, 2009, 05:21 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Middle Earth Quest

I saw this as well...no idea what the game play is like though so I will be keeping my ears open on this.
Old May 17th, 2009, 05:54 PM

kboleen is surprisingly tart

I see that it takes place in the 17 year span between the Party and the onset of the War. A lot of people don't know of that time because the movies skipped over that fact.

"Be of good courage..."
Old May 17th, 2009, 06:07 PM

My next question was going to be "When does it come out?" then I found it: Fall 2009.

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_upcoming.asp

About half way down the very long page.

"Be of good courage..."
Old November 4th, 2009, 10:57 AM

I got my copy of this on Monday (11/2). I haven't had a chance to play it yet. Hoping to get my wife to sit down with me this weekend.

"Be of good courage..."
Old January 21st, 2010, 10:17 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Anyone still looking to buy this you can get it for 1/2 off at CoolStuffInc using coupon code EmailMEQ from now till Sunday.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games